With the purchase of every new Volvo, participating Volvo retailers will donate $10 to ALSF.
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation is honored to have the support of our many great corporate partners. We encourage all organizations to get involved in their own creative way, whether it be by holding a lemonade stand or other fundraiser, offering services, direct funding for pediatric cancer research or coming up with your own way to help.
Latest News From Our Partners
- PRESS RELEASE: Toys“R”Us® Raises More Than $2.2 Million During Nationwide Campaign Benefiting ALSF
- Northwestern Mutual's Childhood Cancer Program marks two-year milestone by funding more than 35,000 hours of life-saving research
- Red Robin Takes a Stand Against Childhood Cancer in Honor of National Lemonade Day
- VIDEO: Applebee's pays it forward with Alex's Lemonade Stand fundraiser
- PRESS RELEASE: Power Home Remodeling Group Raises $123,000 In Support of ALSF
Donating $1 to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) for every purchase of their Firebirds Fresh Squeezed Lemonade.
For each Sunny Day Pitcher bouquet sold at teleflora.com, 10% of the revenue will be donated to ALSF
Papa John's in the greater Philadelphia area have teamed up with Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation to battle childhood cancer! Order Alex's Pizza Special today - 2 Large 1-topping pizzas for $20 and $1 from each sale will be donated to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation! Enter promo code LEMONADE at www.papajohns.com.
July 21 through September 15, Auntie Anne’s will be asking guests to “join in the mighty fight against childhood cancer” by visiting their local store and purchasing an Auntie Anne’s customized pretzel ribbon icon for $1. Fans can also join the mighty fight online by visiting their Crowdtilt page.