With the purchase of every new Volvo, participating Volvo retailers will donate $10 to ALSF.
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation is honored to have the support of our many great corporate partners. We encourage all organizations to get involved in their own creative way, whether it be by holding a lemonade stand or other fundraiser, offering services, direct funding for pediatric cancer research or coming up with your own way to help.
Latest News From Our Partners
- Riley Children’s Foundation and Pediatric Research Receives $40,000 in Grants
- ‘Ice’ is in the Forecast for Noon: Rita’s in Kingston Opens Today
- Northwestern Mutual Backs National Pool of Nonprofits with $285,000
- PRESS RELEASE: Jersey Mike's Subs in Cherry Hill, Cinnaminson, Marlton, and Moorestown Team Up With Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation for Month of Giving in March
- PRESS RELEASE: Auntie Anne’s Recognized for Charitable Partnership with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
Donating $1 to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) for every purchase of their Firebirds Fresh Squeezed Lemonade.
Participating Jersey Mike's locations will collect donations in stores. On March 25, they will donate 100% of the day’s sales to ALSF.
Rita's locations asks guests to donate $1 for a paper lemon to raise money for Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation and the fight against childhood cancer.
CBS Philadelphia once again will be hosting this day-long phone bank and airing of the documentary, "Alex Scott: A Stand For Hope."