With the purchase of every new Volvo, participating Volvo retailers will donate $10 to ALSF.
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation is honored to have the support of our many great corporate partners. We encourage all organizations to get involved in their own creative way, whether it be by holding a lemonade stand or other fundraiser, offering services, direct funding for pediatric cancer research or coming up with your own way to help.
Latest News From Our Partners
- Applebee’s Raises Funds for Childhood Cancer Research
- Local Softball Tournament Raises $4,500 for Charity
- Rita’s Water Ice of Boyertown Holds 10th Annual Head Shaving, Raises Nearly $5,000 for Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- PRESS RELEASE: Northwestern Mutual Volunteer Activities Raise More Than $515,000 for the Fight against Childhood Cancer in Less Than Two Months
- Applebee's Raising Funds to Fight Childhood Cancer
Teleflora Sunny Pitcher Collection: 10% of the online sales of the Sunny Day Pitcher Collection will be donated to ALSF.
Toys“R”Us is encouraging kids of all ages to #Stir4ACure! From May 30 - July 31, customers can support pediatric cancer research by making a donation to ALSF at Toys“R”Us and Babies“R”Us stores nationwide.
Johnson & Johnson will donate $1 to ALSF for every photo uploaded through the Donate a Photo app.
Participating Applebee’s restaurants will raise funds as part of the Applebee’s Serves program in support of ALSF. Fundraising efforts vary by locations and include Applebee’s donating a portion of the sale of each lemonade (all varieties) through their Summer Squeeze® promotion and/or purchasing a paper lemon in support of childhood cancer research.