Power Home Remodeling Group
Power Home Remodeling Group (PHRG), the nation’s fourth largest home improvement company, has become a national corporate sponsor of Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF), one of the leading foundations for pediatric cancer, having raised more than $40 million and funded more than 200 cutting-edge research projects. Power has committed to donate one dollar per window, per square of siding and per square of roofing installed throughout the year in an effort to raise awareness of pediatric cancer within each of the markets Power offers home improvement services. In 2010, Power installed energy-saving and environmentally friendly solutions to more than 14,000 homes, totaling $132 million in sales.
The Power and ALSF partnership also includes additional support and initiatives:
- Power will set up Alex’s Lemonade Stands at its corporate headquarters in Pennsylvania, as well as its four satellite office locations in Connecticut, New York, New Jersey and Maryland, while encouraging its 900 employees to host their own lemonade stands at home.
- In October, Power hosted its first-ever “Power Run” for ALSF, at Rose Tree Park in Media, Pa., becoming an annual company tradition.
- Power will donate $100 for each customer-requested referral received throughout the year.
- Power is exploring the possibility of offering an Alex’s yellow colored siding later this year, with proceeds from the sale benefiting the foundation.
- Power is working on several Alex's related promotions to launch on local radio stations later in the year.
>> Learn more about PHRG