When: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Where: Philadelphia Navy Yard, Philadelphia, PA 19112 view map
Tickets and Sponsorships Now On Sale!
(You will be redirected to the Vetri Foundation’s website)
A Recipe for Fighting Childhood Cancer
- 4 dozen top-flight chefs and mixologists from throughout the U.S. and Italy
- Passion for fine food
- A variety of delicious small plates to try
- Glimpses of the chefs at work
- Silent and live auctions
- Raffle with spectacular prizes
Instructions: Combine all ingredients, shake, stir, mingle and voila! A lively, fun, passionate night of great food and great company in support of Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation.
Serves: a limited number of ticketholders. Sell-out is expected, purchase your tickets now!
- General admission tickets - $350/each
- A variety of exclusive sponsorships starting at $1,000 are also available with all levels including early entry to the event, access to the Lemon Lounge and an invitation to the after party at Alla Spina.
Join us on June 11 at The Great Chefs Event where you’ll mix and mingle with other guests, meet the chefs, enjoy a sneak peek at how they create their fantastic fare and sample a variety of small plates for big appetites. A silent and live auction and raffle with spectacular prizes, add to the fun.
A portion of the proceeds from the event benefits the Vetri Foundation for Children , a Foundation created by Marc Vetri and Jeff Benjamin, co-owners of Philadelphia’s Osteria, Amis, Vetri, and Alla Spina restaurants, to help kids experience the connection between healthy eating and healthy living.
View select photos from the 2012 event below or see the entire photo album on Facebook.
Photography by Philip Gabriel