Special Events Volunteer
Volunteer at an Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
Throughout the year, ALSF organizes and hosts a variety of signature events, and we rely heavily on volunteers to help these events run smoothly. We are constantly adding events to our calendar, please be sure to check back often for updates.
We’re currently recruiting volunteers for the following events,
click on the link below to send an inquiry:
- Midwest Lemonade Days – Friday, May 31- Sunday, June 1, 2013: Similar to Alex’s story, what started as one store helping a local family, has blossomed into a community effort throughout Kansas and Missouri, with 27 Hy-Vee locations hosting lemonade stands annually.
- Camp In for Kids’ Cancer (Philadelphia, PA) - Saturday, May 18 – Sunday, May 19, 2013: Camp In for Kids’ Cancer is an annual fundraiser allowing guests to spend the night at Lincoln Financial Field, play on the actual field, meet Philadelphia Eagles players, and most importantly – help kids with cancer!
- Alex’s Original Lemonade Stand (Wynnewood, PA) – Saturday, June 8, 2013: Each June, on the Saturday of National Lemonade Days weekend, one of our most important lemonade stands of the year is held to honor the tradition of Alex’s annual summer lemonade stand.
- The Great Chefs Event (Philadelphia, PA) – Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Choose one: Industry/Culinary Volunteer or General Event Volunteer.
The Great Chefs Event is one of Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation’s most exciting annual events, an evening of spectacular dining provided by a host of top-flight chefs from throughout the U.S. and Italy--all traveling to the City of Brotherly Love to lend their star-power to benefit the fight against childhood cancer.
- Freedom Ride (Independence, MO) – Saturday, June 15, 2013: Lend a hand at this annual bike ride in Independence, MO.
- Nationwide Stands - Friday, June 21, 2013: Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation is looking for volunteers to host stands and greet media at a special event hosted in select locations across the country by one of our national sponsors. Stands will be held on Friday, June 21 from 10am-4pm at select locations nationwide. All supplies will be provided by our sponsor, so all our volunteers need to do is wear yellow and have fun!
- The Lemon Ride (Philadelphia, PA) - July 21, 2013: The Lemon Ride Philadelphia is a cycling event benefiting Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) and the fight against childhood cancer.
- L.A. Loves Alex’s Lemonade (Culver City, CA) – Saturday, September 28, 2013: L.A. Loves Alex's Lemonade - where culinary greats from across the country come together to prepare and serve their delicious dishes while raising funds and awareness for Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation.
- Lemon: NYC (New York, NY) - Date TBD: Spearheaded by renowned Chef Jonathan Waxman, Lemon: NYC is a unique event benefiting Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation that brings culinary greats from around the country together to create one-of-a-kind four-course, family style meals for attendees.
- The Lemon Run (Philadelphia, PA) - Sunday, November 10, 2013: Join us for our annual 5K run, walk and kids race!