Special Events Volunteer
Volunteer at an Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
Throughout the year, ALSF organizes and hosts a variety of signature events, and we rely heavily on volunteers to help these events run smoothly. We are constantly adding events to our calendar, please be sure to check back often for updates.
We’re currently recruiting volunteers for the following events,
click on the link below to send an inquiry:
- Alex's Original Lemonade Stand - June 7, 2014: The stand where it all started.
- The Lemon Ride- July 20, 2014: Our Annual cyclists event for the family.
- L.A. Loves Alex's Lemonade - September 20, 2014: Superstar chefs and mixologists from around the globe to Los Angeles to lend their support to ALSF.
- Lemon: NYC - early October: Spearheaded by renowned Chef Jonathan Waxman, Lemon: NYC is a unique event.
- The Lemon Run- November 9, 2014 : Our annual 5K run/walk at Memorial Hall in Philadelphia
- The Lemon Ball- January 10, 2015: Our annual "Yellow Tie" gala.