- Drawing to take place on Saturday, June 13, 2015 at Alex’s “Original” Lemonade Stand,
Penn Wynne Elementary School
250 Haverford Road
Wynnewood, PA 19006
- Winner will be notified by phone and mail before June 26, 2015.
- Winner is responsible for vehicle taxes, fees, registration and all other costs and expenses associated with accepting and using the prize. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Car can be picked up from any authorized Volvo Retailer in the United States at winner's expense.
- Purchaser need not be present to win.
- Raffle tickets need not be purchased from licensed distributors.
- Employees of Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, Volvo Corporation of North America employees and Ford employees are not eligible to win.
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation and Volvo Corporation of North America and their respective employees and affiliates are not responsible for any damages or injuries resulting from receipt or use of the prize.
- Winner must be 21 years of age to claim prize.
- Maximum value of prize is $45,000. No cash substitute for prize. If all tickets are sold, the odds of winning are 1/3000.
- Raffle Permit number: 15-093
- Licensee: Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
- This is not a tax deductible contribution.
- The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
For more information, or if you have additional questions, please contact Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation at (866) 333-1213.