Grant Guidelines and Submission Information
Grants distributed from Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation are designed to fill critical voids in current pediatric cancer research. All applications are reviewed by the appropriate Grant Review Boards and approved by the ALSF Board of Directors.
Resources for Applicants
Medical Research Grants
- Bridge Grant Guidelines
- Springboard Grant Guidelines
- 2013 Young Investigator Guidelines
- 2013 Epidemiology Guidelines
- 2013 Innovation Award Letter of Intent Guidelines
- 2013 Innovation Award Full Application Guidelines
- 2012 'A' Award Guidelines
- POST Applications (See updated POST page)
Nursing Research Grants (Coming Soon)
Nurse Researcher Workshop (NRW)
START NEW application: click the grant name below to login and begin an application. New users will create an account (email address and password).
CONTINUE a saved application or manage applications: click login button.
Progress and Final Reports - Following the guidelines above, email one PDF to Grants@alexslemonade.org
- 'A' Award Final Report - Due 2/4/2013
- A' Award Progress Reports - 1/3/2013
- Nurse Grantee Final Report - Due 2/4/2013
- Grantee Final Report Due - 7/15/2013
- ‘A’ Progress Reports – Due 1/3/2013 and 1/2/2014
- 'A' Final Report - Due 2/4/2015
- Nurse Grantee Progress Report - Due 1/3/2013
- Nurse Grantee Final Report - Due 2/4/2014
- Grantee Progress Report - Due 6/15/2013
- Grantee Final Report Due 7/15/2014
- ‘A’ Progress Reports– Due 1/2/2014 and 1/2/2015
- 'A' Final Report - Due 2/1/2016
- Nurse Grantee Progress Report - Due 1/2/2014
- Nurse Grantee Final Report - Due 2/4/2015
Please contact us directly with general questions about Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation and our grant giving program.
Thank you for your dedication to helping children with cancer.