Pretty Please Boutique Welcomes Bailee Madison!
Please visit us while we support Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation!
***For every dollar raised for the Foundation in 2011, at least 88 cents will be spent on research programs to find better treatments and ultimately, a cure.
Childhood Cancer Research
To date, we have raised more than $55 million and funded over 250 research projects all on the same quest that we are, to put an end to childhood cancer. In addition to funding cutting-edge research into finding better treatments and ultimately cures, we also fund nursing grants to improve the quality of life and care of children with cancer.
Did you know...
- Your donation of $50 will fund one hour of research.
- A gift of $400 will fund one day of research.
- A gift of $2,000 will fund a week of research.
- A generous gift of $8,000 will pay for an entire month of research.
- $15 can provide a gas card to help a family drive to a hospital for treatment.
- $20 allows a family to park at the hospital where their child is receiving treatment.
- $100 enables a family to reside of lodging at a nearby hotel so they can stay close to their child receiving treatment.
- Any size helps ease a family’s financial burden so they can focus on their child’s treatment.
|Pat and John Wingfield||8/17/2012||$100.00||Thanks to Pretty Please for hosting this wonderful event|
|Cash Donations from Event||8/15/2012||$578.00||Thank you to everyone for coming out to help us support this wonderful cause and help find a cure for childhood cancer! Every donation makes a difference!|
|Pretty Please||8/15/2012||$750.00||Many thanks to Bailee Madison for bringing her joy, warmth, and love to help us support this wonderful cause. Special thanks to Hero Kids Rasheda and Lindsey for joining us as well- our thoughts and prayers are with you as you continue your battle with c|