Join Team Lemon for the Philadelphia Marathon, Half Marathon or Rothman Institute 8K! November 16-17, 2013
Be part of our team to fight childhood cancer,
one race at a time.
Team Lemon is Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation's national athletic program, inviting all athletes to make a difference in the lives of those affected by childhood cancer.
We hope you can join us for the Philadelphia Marathon, Half Marathon or Rothman Institute 8K! If you are interested in any of our available race slots, please fill out the form below and our Team Lemon Fundraising Specialist will be in touch with you shortly regarding the details.
Why Join Team Lemon?
Here is just some of what makes Team Lemon unique and fun:
- Included in the fundraising minimum ($750) is your race entry fee as well as the following:
- You will be connected to a personal fundraising coach and a race training coach, who will be available to assist you as you collect donations and while you prepare for your race.
- We make you feel like part of a team! Prior to the marathon, we will send you a goodie bag and yellow Team Lemon technical t-shirt to wear on race day.
- We will host a free pre-race pasta dinner for all Team Lemon runners.
- You can also earn additional incentives as you hit various fundraising levels. Incentives include hotel stays, tickets to special events and more!
- Throughout your race preparation, you will be reminded of the impact that your efforts are having on the lives of children impacted by cancer, through true childhood cancer hero stories and testimonials.
Ready to apply? Fill out the application below, and we will contact you with more details about your involvement in Team Lemon!