Raise money for kids with cancer without leaving your chair!
When you register a Virtual fundraiser, you'll get your own fundraising webpage that you can personalize with photos and text about your efforts. It's easy to spread the word to your colleagues, friends, vendors and customers by sharing your page via company social media, email and newsletter. With a simple click of the mouse, people can donate online directly to your page and help support childhood cancer research.
Use your fundraising page to:
- Let everyone know why raising money for ALSF is important to your organization.
- Share updates and get donations by posting on social media.
- Post photos and journal or blog entries.
- Send emails to ask for donations.
Virtual Fundraising Ideas
Hold a Virtual Office Fundraiser
- Choose a day and hold a virtual day of giving - Set up a fundraising page and encourage employees to donate and share across their social.
- Donate a Virtual Grocery Run - With the expansion of our Travel for Care program to include grocery assistance through the COVID-19 Fund, encourage employees or customers to donate a trip to the grocery store by donating the amount they typically spend at the store to your company’s fundraising page.
- Virtual Happy Hours or Virtual Trivia Nights - Use free video collaboration software like Zoom or Microsoft Teams, invite colleagues or clients to have a fun-filled time while maintaining social distancing. Collect participant donations using your online fundraising page.
- 30-day Fitness Challenge - Engage your team to a fitness challenge this month and have them donate to your fundraising page to participate or get pledges. This NM office is doing a Peloton Challenge and has raised over $23,000!
Virtual Skill Share
- What are your talents? Offer friends a live cooking tutorial, Exercise class, editing services, and more for a donation to your fundraising page.
Social Bingo Boards
- Looking for a simple Facebook or Instagram fundraiser? Our Bingo boards are the thing for you. Share the board to your story, collect donations, and tag your donors online. Download Bingo Board 1 and Download Bingo Board 2. Don’t forget to tag @AlexsLemonade!
You can even motivate your colleagues and friends by issuing a fun and team-building challenge! Here's one idea, featuring Jay Scott, Co-Executive Director of ALSF, who tries the "cold water challenge."
Every dollar you raise will bring us one dollar closer to finding a cure for all children with cancer!