Thank you for your interest in becoming a Company Curing Childhood Cancer by joining Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) as a business partner! From donating a percentage of sales from a product to encouraging your customers and employees to give, there are many ways your company can implement a cause-related marketing campaign to support ALSF.
ALSF works with business partners to develop a customized campaign that aligns with your business objectives and our mission. Together, we can fund innovative, groundbreaking childhood cancer research.
Case Study: Learn how Auntie Anne's Pretzels has been making an impact in the fight against childhood cancer since 2011.
Potential cause-related campaigns include
- Point-of-sale Fundraising — Engage with customers at checkout by including a round up, coin canisters, pin-ups or a custom idea that works for your business.
- Products and Promotions — Sell a product or service and donate a portion of the proceeds to ALSF.
- Employee Engagement Programs — Use ALSF to increase employee morale, create team building events, volunteer opportunities and fundraising programs.
Participate in one of ALSF’s existing campaigns, special events or promotions
- Sponsor a Special Event — ALSF is always looking for sponsors for our special events. From an annual gala, to world-class culinary events and even a 5K, there is an event and sponsor level to fit any company’s interest.
- Sponsor a Donation Match — Offering a match for donations made during one of our signature campaigns like The Million Mile, or on a specific day such as Giving Tuesday, encourages people to donate more and gets your company’s name out there as a match partner. It is a win-win for everyone.
Please contact Addie Martelli, [email protected] to discuss a custom cause-related marketing campaign for your company.