Thank you for your interest in becoming a Company Curing Childhood Cancer by joining Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) as a business partner. Your company can help us find better treatments and cures for kids with cancer by hosting a variety of fundraising events and/or incorporating ALSF into existing employee programs. Fundraising events are a fun way to engage your employees while making a difference!
- Host a lemonade stand - Anytime of year or during Lemonade Days
- Plan a golf outing - Enjoy a day outdoors to support childhood cancer research
- Host a virtual fundraiser - Engage with employees wherever they are
- Explore other fundraising ideas - Events such as cook-offs, themed days or jean days will bring your office together for a great cause
- Offer a company match - Match your employee contributions to ALSF
- Join ALSF's monthly giving program - Invite employees to join our One Cup at a Time Club and they’ll receive special members-only benefits as a monthly donor
- Workplace wellness programs - Keep your employees active while supporting a great cause
- Special Events - Whether dancing the night away at The Lemon Ball or enjoying delicious food at one of our culinary events, everyone has a great time while raising money for kids with cancer.
You can also incorporate ALSF into an existing company program/event
- Bring Your Child to Work Day
- Intern programs
- Employee wellness programs
- Conferences or large meetings
- Companywide events or retreats
- Other ways to encouraging giving:
- Register on SurveyMonkey and they will send you surveys to fill out. For every completed survey, they will donate back to ALSF.
Want to learn more about fundraising events and employee engagement programs? Contact Addie Martelli at [email protected].