Thank you for your interest in becoming a Company Curing Childhood Cancer by joining Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) as a business partner. Your company can help us find better treatments and cures for kids with cancer by hosting a variety of fundraising events and/or incorporating ALSF into existing employee programs. Fundraising events are a fun way to engage your employees while making a difference!
- Host a lemonade stand anytime of year or during Lemonade Days
- Plan a golf outing
- Host a virtual fundraiser to engage with employees wherever they are
- Other fundraising events such as cook-offs, themed days or jean days will bring your office together for a great cause
- Offer a company match to your employees for any donation they make to ALSF
- Workplace Wellness Programs - Keep your employees active while supporting a great cause
You can also incorporate ALSF into an existing company program/event
- Bring Your Child to Work Day
- Intern programs
- Employee wellness programs
- Conferences or large meetings
- Companywide events or retreats
- Other ways to encouraging giving:
Want to learn more about fundraising events and employee engagement programs? Contact Addie Martelli at [email protected].