Thank you for your interest in becoming a Company Curing Childhood Cancer by joining Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) as a business partner. Your company can help us find better treatments and cures for kids with cancer by hosting a variety of fundraising events and/or incorporating ALSF into existing employee programs. Fundraising events are a fun way to engage your employees while making a difference!
- Host a lemonade stand - Anytime of year or during Lemonade Days
- Plan a golf outing - Enjoy a day outdoors to support childhood cancer research
- Host a virtual fundraiser - Engage with employees wherever they are
- Explore other fundraising ideas - Events such as cook-offs, themed days or jean days will bring your office together for a great cause
- Offer a company match - Match your employee contributions to ALSF
- Join ALSF's monthly giving program - Invite employees to join our One Cup at a Time Club and they’ll receive special members-only benefits as a monthly donor
- Workplace wellness programs - Keep your employees active while supporting a great cause
You can also incorporate ALSF into an existing company program/event
- Bring Your Child to Work Day
- Intern programs
- Employee wellness programs
- Conferences or large meetings
- Companywide events or retreats
- Other ways to encouraging giving:
Want to learn more about fundraising events and employee engagement programs? Contact Addie Martelli at [email protected].