From culinary events to galas to family fun, sponsoring an ALSF special event can give your brand exposure to a variety of ALSF supporters in a geographically diverse area. And of course, your support ensures that ALSF is able to fund innovative childhood cancer research projects.
ALSF hosts several special events each year with various sponsorship opportunities at different levels of support.
Due to COVID-19, some events may have been postponed and converted to a virtual or hybrid style event; dates are subject to change. Please browse an event to learn more!
Signature special events include:
- Lemon Mixer (January) - Kansas City, MO
- The Lemon Ball (January) - Philadelphia, PA
- The Lemon Climb Houston (March) - Houston, TX
- Midwest Lemonade Days (June) - Kansas City Metro Area
- Alex's "Original" Lemonade Stand (June) - Philadelphia, PA
- The Great Chefs Event Philadelphia (June) - Philadelphia, PA
- The Great Chefs Event Chicago (August) - Chicago, IL
- L.A. Loves Alex’s Lemonade (September) - Los Angeles, CA
- End Childhood Cancer Walk/Run (October) - Philadelphia, PA
- The Great Chefs Event NYC (November) - New York, NY