NJ - NY Child & Newborn Photographer: Christine DeSavino
As a children's portrait photographer, I feel so blessed to be able to work with children on a regular basis. Whether it's capturing a smile, coaxing a giggle, or preserving a beautiful moment for Mom and Dad to treasure for years to come...these are the things that give me a deep sense of joy and happiness in what I do. But I also know that not all children are as blessed as the ones that I have met and photographed this year. That's why as 2010 comes to a close, I'd like to give something to the children and families that need our love and support.
So please join me in the effort to help fight pediatric cancer, and in doing so, we will give a very special gift to a deserving family...
MY GOAL: To raise $1000 in donations for Alex's Lemonade Stand
MY PLEDGE: ***I will donate a free portrait session & photo collection to a child with cancer & their family when we reach this $1000 goal!***
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
-Book a session now for before April 1st and I give you $50 off the session fee
-You pledge to donate this $50 to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
-You receive from me a complimentary $200 print credit towards your session
NOT READY TO BOOK, BUT WANT TO DONATE?
-Donate $25 today & receive a $50 print credit with me for anytime in 2011
-Donate $50 today & receive a $100 print credit with me for anytime in 2011
JUST WANT TO DONATE & HELP US REACH $1000? ...Great!
-Anyone from anywhere can donate at anytime.
-If you do not wish to use this print credit for yourself, feel free to give it to a friend!
To participate, here are the details:
To Donate, Book a Session, & Claim Your $200 Print Credit:
- Contact me to secure a session date, get your $50 session fee discount, and go over session/payment details.
- Then go to my donation page at Alex's Lemonade Stand and make your $50 donation.
- Next, come back to my blog or facebook page and leave a comment announcing that you have donated! By doing so you'll be helping to raise awareness for this cause.
- Once I see your comment, you will then be eligible to use your print credit for your order.
- Get ready for your session!
To Donate & Claim Your $50 or $100 Print Credit:
- Just go to my donation page at Alex's Lemonade Stand and make your $25 or $50 donation. Anyone can donate at anytime!
- Then come back to my blog or facebook page and leave a comment announcing that you have donated! By doing so you'll be helping to raise awareness for this cause.
- Once I see your comment, I will then contact you via email or facebook about your print credit.
- Go tell your friends to donate!
To Donate & Get Us to that $1000 level:
- Well, .....just DONATE!
- Anyone from anywhere can donate at anytime.
- You do not have to live in the NJ area to participate, but all sessions resulting from this fundraiser must take place in my normal shooting area: Northern NJ, the NYC metro area, and LBI/Jersey Shore.
- If you do not wish to use this print credit for yourself, feel free to give it to a friend!
- Yes, current clients who have not ordered yet can donate and qualify for a print credit.
- Sessions booked via this fundraiser must be completed by April 1, 2011.
- Please, only 1 credit from this fundraiser per client, and all credits must be used in 2011.
- Print credits are eligible only after the minimum print purchase of $400 has been satisfied.
- Print credits do not apply to announcement cards.
- When we reach our goal of $1000 in donations, the donated portrait session & photo collection will be determined in collaboration with Alex's Lemonade Stand.
NJ Newborn & Child Photographer, Christine DeSavino, specializes in the fine art of children's portrait photography. In her work, she focuses on the child, capturing the beauty and innocence of each stage in the child's journey. From the expecting mother to the newborn infant, from the precious baby to the determined toddler, from the curious child to the confident teen, her photography captures the unique qualities that children embody. To learn more about her or to view her current work, please visit her blog at: www.christinedesavino.com/blog
Christine DeSavino Photography - Fine Art Portraiture -NJ Children's Photographer