Please visit us while we support Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation!
***For every dollar raised for the Foundation in 2011, at least 88 cents will be spent on research programs to find better treatments and ultimately, a cure.
Childhood Cancer Research
To date, we have raised more than $55 million and funded over 250 research projects all on the same quest that we are, to put an end to childhood cancer. In addition to funding cutting-edge research into finding better treatments and ultimately cures, we also fund nursing grants to improve the quality of life and care of children with cancer.
Did you know...
- Your donation of $50 will fund one hour of research.
- A gift of $400 will fund one day of research.
- A gift of $2,000 will fund a week of research.
- A generous gift of $8,000 will pay for an entire month of research.
- $15 can provide a gas card to help a family drive to a hospital for treatment.
- $20 allows a family to park at the hospital where their child is receiving treatment.
- $100 enables a family to reside of lodging at a nearby hotel so they can stay close to their child receiving treatment.
- Any size helps ease a family’s financial burden so they can focus on their child’s treatment.