More Than 1,000 Research Projects Funded Since 2005
Grants distributed from Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation are designed to fill critical voids in current pediatric cancer research. All applications are reviewed by the appropriate Grant Review Boards according to the National Institutes of Health peer review process.
New User registration: If you haven’t applied using our portal -- you need to create an account, contact record, and portal username/password. An email confirmation will be sent to verify your email address, completing your registration. Then, login to access the grant application. NOTE: the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser is incompatible with the online system; please use Chrome or Firefox for the best results!
Please see the grants calendar for upcoming deadlines. Below are the most recent grant program guidelines and applicable forms.
ALSF Grant Policies
Prior Years' Guidelines
Medical Research Grants (guidelines are subject to change each year)
- 2023 Innovation Grant
- 2022 R Accelerated Grant Application Guidelines
- 2022 ‘A’ Award Grant Application Guidelines
- 2022 Reach Grant Application Guidelines
- 2022 Innovation Award LOI & Full Application Guidelines
- 2022 POST Program Grant Application Guidelines
- 2022 RUNX1 Early Career Investigator Grant Guidelines
- 2021 Crazy 8 Initiative Award Guidelines
- 2021 Young Investigator Grant Guidelines
- 2020 Epidemiology Grant Guidelines