Be part of our team to fight childhood cancer, one step at a time.
Team Lemon is Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation's national athletic program, inviting all athletes to make a difference in the lives of those affected by childhood cancer.
If you would like a 2018 race entry, please fill out the form below and we will be in contact. Or, if you have already registered for this year's Marathon on your own, there is no fundraising minimum required by Team Lemon. Please just fill out the form below and mention that you are already registered in the comments box.
Race Date: November 4th, 2018
Location: New York City
Fundraising Minimum: $3,500
Why Join Team Lemon?
Here is just some of what makes Team Lemon unique and fun:
- If you are using one of Team Lemon's entries for the marathon and agree to raise the fundraising minimum, Team Lemon will cover the cost of your entry!
- You can apply as an individual or as a team.
- Once registered with the team, you will be connected to a personal fundraising coach who will be available to assist you as you collect donations and a race training coach to help you prepare for your race.
- You can choose to connect with other runners in our Team Lemon athlete-only Facebook group.
- We will host a free pasta dinner for all Team Lemon runners during race weekend.
- Prior to the race, we will send you a yellow Team Lemon technical t-shirt for training and for race day.
- Throughout your race preparation, you will be reminded of the impact that your efforts are having on the lives of children impacted by cancer, through true childhood cancer hero stories and testimonials.
Ready to apply? Fill out the application below, and we will contact you with more details about your involvement in Team Lemon! Click here to learn more about Team Lemon!
**Please Note per NYRR Charity Program - "The charity fee that was paid by Alex’s Lemonade Stand goes to providing your organization with access to the entries as an official charity partner and allows your organization to offer guaranteed entry to your constituents in return for fundraising for your cause. . It does not cover the race registration fees that are required to be paid by ALL runners. The runners race registration fee helps to cover the cost of putting on the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon."