Be part of our team to fight childhood cancer, one race at a time.
Team Lemon is Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation's national athletic program, inviting all athletes to make a difference in the lives of those affected by childhood cancer.
We have sold out of our 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon entries. If you would like to be added to our contact list for a 2018 race entry, please fill out the form below and we will be in contact when entries become available.
Or, if you have already registered for this year's Marathon on your own and you would like to join our 2017 team, there is no fundraising minimum required by Team Lemon. Please just fill out the form below and mention that you are already registered in the comments box. Our Team Lemon Specialist will be in touch about getting you registered with the team.
Why Join Team Lemon?
Here is just some of what makes Team Lemon unique and fun:
- If you are using one of Team Lemon's entries for the Marathon and agree to raise the fundraising minimum, Team Lemon will cover the cost of your entry!
- You can apply as an individual or as a team.
- You will be able to create a personal fundraising page and you will be connected with a personal fundraising coach, who will be available to assist you as you collect donations.
- You will have access to Team Lemon's race coach who will assist you as you train for your race.
- Prior to the race, we will send you a yellow Team Lemon technical t-shirt for training and for race day.
- Throughout your race preparation, you will be reminded of the impact that your efforts are having on the lives of children impacted by cancer, through true childhood cancer hero stories and testimonials.
- You will get a 25% off discount code to use in our online gift shop.
- You'll make a huge difference to those fighting childhood cancer!
The fundraising minimum is $1500/race entry (sold out). There is a $50 registration fee and we credit that fee toward your $1500 fundraising minimum.
Ready to apply? Fill out the application below, and we will contact you with more details about your involvement in Team Lemon! Click here to learn more about Team Lemon!