Be part of our team to fight childhood cancer, one race at a time.
Team Lemon is Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation's national athletic program, inviting all athletes to make a difference in the lives of those affected by childhood cancer.
We hope you can join us for the Grandma's Marathon and Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon on June 17, 2017. If you are interested in a 2017 race entry, please fill out the form below. Or, if you have already registered directly for Grandma's Marathon and Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon, you can still join our team with no fundraising minimum requirement. If you are already registered on your own and want to join our 2017 team, please fill out the form below as well and mention you have registered in the questions/comments box.
Why Join Team Lemon?
Here is just some of what makes Team Lemon unique and fun:
- If you are using one of Team Lemon's entries for a race, Team Lemon will cover the cost of your entry.
- You can apply as an individual or as a team!
- Shortly after applying, you will be connected to a personal fundraising coach and a training coach, who will be available to assist you as you collect donations and while you prepare for your race.
- We make you feel like part of a team! Prior to your race, we will send you a t-shirt to wear on race day and you will be connected with other Team Lemon runners via our private Facebook group.
- Throughout your race preparation, you will be reminded of the impact that your efforts are having on the lives of children impacted by cancer, through true childhood cancer hero stories and testimonials.
The fundraising minimums for each race are:
• Grandma's Marathon=$500
• Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon=$825
Ready to apply? Fill out the application below, and we will contact you with more details about your involvement in Team Lemon! Click here to learn more about Team Lemon!