Be part of our team to fight childhood cancer, one race at a time.
Team Lemon is Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation's national athletic program, inviting all athletes to make a difference in the lives of those affected by childhood cancer.
We have sold out of our 2017 race entries. If you would like to be added to our wait list for a 2017 race entry, please fill out the form below and we will be in contact should an entry become available.
Or, if you have already registered for this year's full or half marathon on your own, there is no fundraising minimum required by Team Lemon and you can still join us! And, you'll still get perks like access to a race coach, a fundraising coach, a team t-shirt, and more. Please just fill out the form below and mention that you are already registered in the comments box.
Why Join Team Lemon?
Here is just some of what makes Team Lemon unique and fun:
- If you are using one of Team Lemon's entries for a race, Team Lemon will cover the cost of your entry.
- You can apply as an individual or as a team!
- Shortly after applying, you will be connected to a personal fundraising coach and a training coach, who will be available to assist you as you collect donations and while you prepare for your race.
- We make you feel like part of a team! Prior to your race, we will send you a t-shirt to wear on race day and you will be connected with other Team Lemon runners via our private Facebook group.
- Throughout your race preparation, you will be reminded of the impact that your efforts are having on the lives of children impacted by cancer, through true childhood cancer hero stories and testimonials.
The fundraising minimums for each race are:
• Grandma's Marathon=$500 (sold out)
• Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon=$825 (sold out)
Ready to apply? Fill out the application below, and we will contact you with more details about your involvement in Team Lemon! Click here to learn more about Team Lemon!