The Honolulu Marathon
Be part of our team to fight childhood cancer,
one race at a time.
Team Lemon is Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation's national athletic program, inviting all athletes to make a difference in the lives of those affected by childhood cancer.
We hope you can join us for the Honolulu Marathon on 12/8/13. If you are interested, please fill out the form below and our Team Lemon Fundraising Specialist will be in touch with you shortly regarding the details.
Why Join Team Lemon?
Here is just some of what makes Team Lemon unique and fun:
- You can apply as an individual or as a team!
- Shortly after applying, you will be connected to a personal fundraising coach and a training coach, who will be available to assist you as you collect donations and while you prepare for your race.
- We make you feel like part of a team! Prior to the marathon, we will send you a goodie bag and t-shirt to wear on race day. We will host a free pre-race pasta dinner in Honolulu for all Team Lemon runners as well. You can also earn additional incentives as you hit various fundraising levels. Incentives include hotel stays, tickets to special events and more!
- Throughout your race preparation, you will be reminded of the impact that your efforts are having on the lives of children impacted by cancer, through true childhood cancer hero stories and testimonials.
- There is no registration fee for this race and the fundraising minimum is only $750. Or if you would like to pay for the registration fee yourself, there is no fundraising minimum and you can set your own fundraising goal!
Ready to apply? Fill out the application below, and we will contact you with more details about your involvement in Team Lemon!