Be part of our team to fight childhood cancer, one race at a time.
Team Lemon is Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation's national athletic program, inviting all athletes to make a difference in the lives of those affected by childhood cancer.
We hope you can join us for the Half Marathon on 11/19/16 and/or the Full Marathon on 11/20/16. If you are interested in a 2016 race entry, please fill out the form below. Or, if you have already registered directly with the Philadelphia Marathon for any of the races, you can still join our team with no fundraising minimum requirement. If you are already registered on your own and want to join our 2016 team, please fill out the form below as well and mention you have registered in the questions/comments box.
Why Join Team Lemon?
Here is just some of what makes Team Lemon unique and fun:
- If you are using one of Team Lemon's entries for a race, Team Lemon will cover the cost of your entry.
- You can apply as an individual or as a team!
- Shortly after applying, you will be connected to a personal fundraising coach and a training coach, who will be available to assist you as you collect donations and while you prepare for your race.
- We make you feel like part of a team! Prior to your race, we will send you a t-shirt to wear on race day and you will be connected with other Team Lemon runners via our private Facebook group.
- We will host a Team Lemon tent at the start/finish line with refreshments. It’s a great way to meet other team members, ALSF staff, and friends and family pre- and post-race.
- We will also host a free pasta dinner for all Team Lemon runners.
- Throughout your race preparation, you will be reminded of the impact that your efforts are having on the lives of children impacted by cancer, through true childhood cancer hero stories and testimonials.
The fundraising minimum for either the full marathon or the half marathon is $700.
Ready to apply? Fill out the application below, and we will contact you with more details about your involvement in Team Lemon! Click here to learn more about Team Lemon!