Join Team Lemon for the 2015 GORE-TEX Philadelphia Marathon, Half Marathon, and/or the Rothman Institute 8K!
Be part of our team to fight childhood cancer,
one race at a time.
Team Lemon is Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation's national athletic program, inviting all athletes to make a difference in the lives of those affected by childhood cancer.
We hope you can join us for the GORE-TEX® Philadelphia Marathon, Half Marathon, and/or the Rothman Institute 8K on 11/21/15-11/22/15. If you are interested in a 2015 race entry, please fill out the form below. Or, if you have already registered directly with the GORE-TEX® Philadelphia Marathon for any of the races, you can still join our team with no fundraising minimum requirement. If you are already registered on your own and want to join our 2015 team, please fill out the form below as well and mention you have registered in the questions/comments box.
Why Join Team Lemon?
Here is just some of what makes Team Lemon unique and fun:
- You can apply as an individual or as a team!
- Shortly after applying, you will be connected to a personal fundraising coach and a training coach, who will be available to assist you as you collect donations and while you prepare for your race.
- We make you feel like part of a team! Prior to your race, we will send you a t-shirt to wear on race day. You can also earn additional incentives as you hit various fundraising levels. Incentives include merchandise, tickets to special events and more!
- We will host a Team Lemon tent at the start/finish line with refreshments. It’s a great way to meet other team members, ALSF staff, and friends and family pre- and post-race.
- We will also host a free pasta dinner for all Team Lemon runners.
- Throughout your race preparation, you will be reminded of the impact that your efforts are having on the lives of children impacted by cancer, through true childhood cancer hero stories and testimonials.
Ready to apply? Fill out the application below, and we will contact you with more details about your involvement in Team Lemon!