Be part of our team to fight childhood cancer, one race at a time.
Team Lemon is Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation's national athletic program, inviting all athletes to make a difference in the lives of those affected by childhood cancer. We hope you can join us for Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna® in 2018!,
We have entries available for the Walt Disney World® Full Marathon, Walt Disney World® 10K and Walt Disney World® 5K but have sold out of our Half Marathon and 5th Anniversary Dopey Challenge entries. If you would like to sign up for a Full Marathon, 10K or 5K entry, please fill out the form below and a Fundraising Specialist will be in contact with you. If you are only interested in the Half Marathon or Dopey Challenge, you can also fill out the form below to be added to our waiting list. A Specialist will be in touch should an entry become available.
If you have already registered for one of the 2018 races directly with runDisney, there is no fundraising minimum required by Team Lemon to join our team. And, you'll still get perks like access to a Race Coach, a Fundraising Coach, a team t-shirt, and more. Please just fill out the form below and mention that you are already registered in the comments box.
Why Join Team Lemon?
Here is just some of what makes Team Lemon unique and fun:
- If you are using one of Team Lemon's entries for a race, Team Lemon will cover the cost of your entry.
- You can join as an individual or a team!
- You will be connected to a personal fundraising coach and a race training coach, who will be available to assist you as you collect donations and while you prepare for your race.
- We make you feel like part of a team! Prior to the race, we will send you a yellow Team Lemon technical t-shirt to wear on race day.
- We will host a free pasta dinner for all Team Lemon runners during race weekend and have other meet-ups for Team members.
- You will get access to Team Lemon’s specially priced hotel rate at a participating Walt Disney World® Resort and access to specially priced Theme Park admissions.
- You'll have access to our private Team Lemon Facebook group to connect with other runners on the Team and share tips/advice.
- Runners who are using Team Lemon's race entries are given until 2 weeks before race day to reach fundraising minimums. Only a $50 registration fee is due before the race and this is credited toward your minimum requirement.
- Throughout your race preparation, you will be reminded of the impact that your efforts are having on the lives of children affected by cancer, through true childhood cancer hero stories and testimonials.
The fundraising minimums for each race are (runDisney race registration fee is included in each minimum):
• Dopey Challenge=$2600 (sold out)
• Full Marathon=$1000
• Half Marathon=$1000 (sold out)
Ready to apply? Fill out the application below, and we will contact you with more details about your involvement in Team Lemon! Click here to learn more about Team Lemon!
All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos.