When: Saturday, January 11, 2014 6:30 pm - 11:59 pm
Where: Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, 1201 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19107 view map
Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation is pleased to announce the 8th Annual Lemon Ball! The 2014 gala will be held on Saturday, January 11 at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown. Join co-chairs Susie and John McCaughey and Liz and Jay Scott (Alex’s parents), along with supporters of the Foundation; for a night of amazing auctions, stories shared by childhood cancer heroes, memories of Alex and her inspirational legacy, honoree presentations, fabulous food and dancing. Shortly after Alex raised $1 million at just 8 years old she lost her battle with cancer. Therefore, at this, the 8th annual Lemon Ball, we have a goal to also raise $1 million. Please join us in honoring Alex’s tenacity and incredible spirit by supporting the gala as we strive to match her accomplishment.
We're thrilled to announce our 2014 Lemon Ball honorees who will be recognized for their commitment to the Foundation and the fight against childhood cancer!
- The Alex Scott Crystal Cup Recipient - Jocelyn Hillman
- Stand Hosts of the Year - The Rissolo Family & The Taggart Family
- Volunteers of the Year - Dash Wallooppillai
Tickets and Sponsorship Details:
- Individual tickets - $275 each
- Individuals and families who wish to support the Lemon Ball as a Benefactor can purchase their Benefactor Package here. All Benefactor and Sponsorship Packages include at least 2 tickets to the gala. For additional information, please contact Sheryl Garton at (610) 649-3034 or by email, Sheryl@AlexsLemonade.org.
- Corporations and organizations who wish to sponsor the Lemon Ball can purchase their Sponsorship Package here.
- The Marriott has a room block set aside for our guests at a special rate of $129/night, plus tax. If you would like to reserve a room at this special rate, you must do so no later than January 3, 2013, by calling the Marriott Reservations at 877-212-5752, and tell them that you are with the “Lemon Ball” room block. Alternatively, you can access our room block reservations online by clicking here.
The 2013 Lemon Ball raised more than $825,000 and was attended by nearly 900 guests including prominent business executives, local celebrities and Alex’s family and friends. A variety of sponsorship and benefactor opportunities are available for companies and individuals, with levels starting at just $2,000 for companies and $1000 for individuals and families. We hope you’ll join us in kicking off 2014 by contributing to the fight to find a cure!
Check out our video from The 2013 Lemon Ball
Check out our video from The 2013 Lemon Ball!
Click below to see select photos from The Lemon Ball.
To see the entire album visit our Facebook page.