How Will We Cure Childhood Cancer? One Cup At a Time!
Alex's Lemonade Days is our annual weekend in which thousands of supporters from coast to coast host lemonade stands to fight childhood cancer. Held each year during the second weekend of June, Alex's Lemonade Days has raised more than $15 million to help fund cures for pediatric cancer!
Be part of the national effort to raise awareness and funds for childhood cancer research in your community by hosting a lemonade stand or event during Alex's Lemonade Days.
There is no registration fee and participation is easy -- every effort counts and no donations are too small in the fight against childhood cancer. Here is how it works:
1) Pick a location and a date (or dates) for your stand/event during Alex's Lemonade Days on June 9th, 10th, or 11th, 2017.
2) Register with us using the links on this page and then spread the word via email, social media, and good old fashioned word of mouth!
3) We are here to help! We will be in touch to help you get ready for your stand/event.
4) Hold your stand/event on June 9th, 10th, or 11th, 2017.
5) Send the donations from your stand/event to ALSF (Don't worry, we will give you loads of info on how to submit your funds online or via mail!)
6) Know you have made a difference by literally taking a stand (a lemonade stand!) for children with cancer.
About Alex's Lemonade Days
Since Alex's first front yard lemonade stand, there have been over 55,000 ALSF lemonade stands held across the country and world. Alex's Lemonade Stands make a meaningful difference at any time of the year, but there's a special excitement to Alex's Lemonade Days, when so many supporters join forces and hold stands simultaneously to be a part of our largest annual fundraiser. In the spirit of Alex's ambitious goal to raise $1 million, which she reached before she passed away in 2004, Lemonade Days weekend consistently raises $1 million annually. To date, we have had over 22,000 stands during Lemonade Days and this year, we hope to have our 25,000th stand!
Sign up to hold your own stand - it can be as simple or fancy as you choose! Take a look at our Downloads section for materials for your stand. See the difference we can make, in one weekend, together!
Fundraisers with Recent Donations
|Fundraising Page Name||Location||Amount|
|The Kids Club's Annual Lemonade Stand||Marlborough , CT||$225|
|Cupsaw Kids Care!||Ringwood, NJ||$25|
|Elsevier Phila Annual Lemonade Stand||Philadelphia, PA||$7,895|
|Priya's Lemonade Stand||Farmington Hills, MI||$5,579|
|Keith Owen Evans memorial Lemonade Stand||Clark, NJ||$559|
|Kendra Scott Manhattan Beach||El Segundo, CA||$77|
|Mayer Electric - Norcross GA||Norcross, GA||$650|
|Old Navy #5044 Riviera Centre||FOLEY, AL||$383|
|The Summer Stand||Kirkwood, MO||$251|
|Bethany Baptist Children's Ministry||Oakland, CA||$438|