With the purchase of every new Volvo, participating Volvo retailers will donate $10 to ALSF.
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation is honored to have the support of our many great corporate partners. We encourage all organizations to get involved in their own creative way, whether it be by holding a lemonade stand or other fundraiser, offering services, direct funding for pediatric cancer research or coming up with your own way to help.
Latest News From Our Partners
- Alex's Lemonade Stand: How A 4-Year-Old's Legacy Is Bringing Researchers Together To Fight Childhood Cancer
- PRESS RELEASE: Toys“R”Us® Raises More Than $2.2 Million During Nationwide Campaign Benefiting ALSF
- Northwestern Mutual's Childhood Cancer Program marks two-year milestone by funding more than 35,000 hours of life-saving research
- Red Robin Takes a Stand Against Childhood Cancer in Honor of National Lemonade Day
- VIDEO: Applebee's pays it forward with Alex's Lemonade Stand fundraiser
Donating $1 to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) for every purchase of their Firebirds Fresh Squeezed Lemonade.
For each Sunny Day Pitcher bouquet sold at teleflora.com, 10% of the revenue will be donated to ALSF
Select Walgreens locations will be selling paper lemons and hosting lemonade stands to support ALSF.
Papa John's in the greater Philadelphia area have teamed up with Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation to battle childhood cancer! Order Alex's Pizza Special today - 40% off your regular menu price online order at Papa John's & 10% of net sales from this offer will be donated to ALSF. Enter promo code ALSF at papajohns.com to redeem this great offer.