With the purchase of every new Volvo, participating Volvo retailers will donate $10 to ALSF.
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation is honored to have the support of our many great corporate partners. We encourage all organizations to get involved in their own creative way, whether it be by holding a lemonade stand or other fundraiser, offering services, direct funding for pediatric cancer research or coming up with your own way to help.
Latest News From Our Partners
- State Group Honors 2 Local Restaurant Chains
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is Two Weeks Away from Opening its Newest Restaurant in Pennsylvania
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill Redefines Dining With Enhanced Service Concept
- IndyStar.com Noteworthy: Northwestern Mutual-Indianapolis
- Riley's Foundation and Pediatric Research Granted $40,000
Donating $1 to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) for every purchase of their Firebirds Fresh Squeezed Lemonade.
Teleflora Sunny Pitcher Collection: 10% of the online sales of the Sunny Day Pitcher Collection will be donated to ALSF.
Rita's locations asks guests to donate $1 for a paper lemon to raise money for Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation and the fight against childhood cancer.
Participating Monkey Joe's locations will collect donations in stores, donate a percentage of lemonade sales and host lemonade stands for Alex's Lemonade Days.