With the purchase of every new Volvo, participating Volvo retailers will donate $10 to ALSF.
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation is honored to have the support of our many great corporate partners. We encourage all organizations to get involved in their own creative way, whether it be by holding a lemonade stand or other fundraiser, offering services, direct funding for pediatric cancer research or coming up with your own way to help.
Latest News From Our Partners
- Press Release: Local Childhood Cancer Research Receives $100,000 Boost from Northwestern Mutual
- Child cancer researchers at Duke, UNC get $100K grant
- Press Release: Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is Two Weeks Away from Opening Its Newest Restaurant in the Greater Orlando Area
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is Two Weeks Away from Opening Its Newest Restaurant in the Greater Orlando Area
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill set to light up Monmouth Mall
Donating $1 to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) for every purchase of their Firebirds Fresh Squeezed Lemonade.
CBS Philadelphia once again will be hosting this day-long phone bank and airing of the documentary, "Alex Scott: A Stand For Hope."
Volvo once again donated a brand new car for ALSF to raffle off at Alex’s “Original” Lemonade Stand!