With the purchase of every new Volvo, participating Volvo retailers will donate $10 to ALSF.
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation is honored to have the support of our many great corporate partners. We encourage all organizations to get involved in their own creative way, whether it be by holding a lemonade stand or other fundraiser, offering services, direct funding for pediatric cancer research or coming up with your own way to help.
Latest News From Our Partners
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is Two Weeks Away from Opening its Newest Restaurant in Connecticut
- A&P Reteams With Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Applebee’s Raising Funds to Fight Cancer
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand Partners with Applebee’s to Fight Childhood Cancer
- Dorney Park to Serve Up a Double-Helping of Barbecue Events
Teleflora Sunny Pitcher Collection: 10% of the online sales of the Sunny Day Pitcher Collection will be donated to ALSF.
Toys“R”Us is encouraging kids of all ages to #Stir4ACure! From May 30 - July 31, customers can support pediatric cancer research by making a donation to ALSF at Toys“R”Us and Babies“R”Us stores nationwide.
Dorney Park will donate $1 from online ticket sales
Participating Monkey Joe's locations will collect donations in stores, donate a percentage of lemonade sales and host lemonade stands for Alex's Lemonade Days.