With the purchase of every new Volvo, participating Volvo retailers will donate $10 to ALSF.
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation is honored to have the support of our many great corporate partners. We encourage all organizations to get involved in their own creative way, whether it be by holding a lemonade stand or other fundraiser, offering services, direct funding for pediatric cancer research or coming up with your own way to help.
Latest News From Our Partners
- Auntie Anne's wins state honor for supporting charities
- PRESS RELEASE: Questlove Spins for The Great Chefs Event Once Again
- Northwestern Mutual to Be Presenting Sponsor of the Dole Great Race, 3/22
- Press Release: Local Childhood Cancer Research Receives $100,000 Boost from Northwestern Mutual
- Child cancer researchers at Duke, UNC get $100K grant
Donating $1 to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) for every purchase of their Firebirds Fresh Squeezed Lemonade.
For each Sunny Day Pitcher bouquet sold at teleflora.com, 10% of the revenue will be donated to ALSF
CBS Philadelphia once again will be hosting this day-long phone bank and airing of the documentary, "Alex Scott: A Stand For Hope."
Volvo once again donated a brand new car for ALSF to raffle off at Alex’s “Original” Lemonade Stand!