With the purchase of every new Volvo, participating Volvo retailers will donate $10 to ALSF.
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation is honored to have the support of our many great corporate partners. We encourage all organizations to get involved in their own creative way, whether it be by holding a lemonade stand or other fundraiser, offering services, direct funding for pediatric cancer research or coming up with your own way to help.
Latest News From Our Partners
- IndyStar.com Noteworthy: Northwestern Mutual-Indianapolis
- Riley's Foundation and Pediatric Research Granted $40,000
- Riley Children’s Foundation and Pediatric Research Receives $40,000 in Grants
- ‘Ice’ is in the Forecast for Noon: Rita’s in Kingston Opens Today
- Northwestern Mutual Backs National Pool of Nonprofits with $285,000
Donating $1 to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) for every purchase of their Firebirds Fresh Squeezed Lemonade.
Participating Jersey Mike's locations will collect donations in stores. On March 25, they will donate 100% of the day’s sales to ALSF.
Teleflora Sunny Pitcher Collection: 10% of the online sales of the Sunny Day Pitcher Collection will be donated to ALSF.
Rita's locations asks guests to donate $1 for a paper lemon to raise money for Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation and the fight against childhood cancer.