With the purchase of every new Volvo, participating Volvo retailers will donate $10 to ALSF.
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation is honored to have the support of our many great corporate partners. We encourage all organizations to get involved in their own creative way, whether it be by holding a lemonade stand or other fundraiser, offering services, direct funding for pediatric cancer research or coming up with your own way to help.
Latest News From Our Partners
- A.C. Moore Launches Free Summer Crafts Program 2013 With Event To Support Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
- Five Below Partners with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation to Help Fight Childhood Cancer
- Northwestern Mutual Nationally Recognized for its Childhood Cancer Program
- NEW Sweet Lemonade and Bubble Gum PEEPS Along with MIKE AND IKE Lemonade Blends Sweeten Summer 2013!
- Power Home Remodeling Group Expands Into Illinois, Creating Hundreds of New Green Jobs
10% of the online sales of the Sunny Day Pitcher Collection from April through September 2013 will be donated to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation.
From July 1-28, nearly 700 participating Applebee’s restaurants nationwide will be selling paper lemons and/or donating a portion of the sale from each lemonade sold through their Summer Squeeze promotion. When Applebee’s guests donate to ALSF, they will receive a coupon for a free kids meal or frozen lemonade during their next visit.
All Five Below stores will be selling pin ups and a limited edition yellow and lemon-scented nail polish.
Aston Walgreens will host their 4th Annual Alex’s Lemonade Community Event from 10 AM to 3 PM. This event will include food, fun and activities for all.