With the purchase of every new Volvo, participating Volvo retailers will donate $10 to ALSF.
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation is honored to have the support of our many great corporate partners. We encourage all organizations to get involved in their own creative way, whether it be by holding a lemonade stand or other fundraiser, offering services, direct funding for pediatric cancer research or coming up with your own way to help.
Latest News From Our Partners
- PRESS RELEASE: Auntie Anne’s Recognized for Charitable Partnership with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is Two Weeks Away from Opening its Newest Restaurant in New Jersey
- ‘Tis the Season: Holiday Giving to Bring 2014 Contributions to more than $25 Million
- Thirteen-year old cancer survivor to be honored at Rose Bowl
- Helping others: How local firms give back to community
Donating $1 to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) for every purchase of their Firebirds Fresh Squeezed Lemonade.
Participating Jersey Mike's locations will collect donations in stores. On March 25, they will donate 100% of the day’s sales to ALSF.
Rita's locations asks guests to donate $1 for a paper lemon to raise money for Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation and the fight against childhood cancer.
CBS Philadelphia once again will be hosting this day-long phone bank and airing of the documentary, "Alex Scott: A Stand For Hope."