Kick-It Champion is for everyone! Whether you are a football player kicking field goals, a soccer player scoring goals, a baseball player getting steals or a wrestler tracking pins, there are plenty of ways to participate! Join thousands of student athletes who have already become champions by turning their season’s stats info lifesaving research dollars.
Through a personalized fundraising web page, friends and family can make a one-time donation or pledge a dollar amount per athletic accomplishment. (For example, $2 per point X 50 points = $100 donation to research).
Teams are also welcome to register together and track their achievements throughout the season.
Here’s how to get your Champion season started. You can also view our instructional video.
How to Register
- Go to the Kick-It website. (You will leave our site to register but your donations still benefit ALSF.)
- Click “Create Your Page Now”
- Select “Sign Up” on the pop-up and create your account with an email and password
- Choose “individual” to become a Kick-It Champion
- Fill out your personal information and details on when your season starts and ends. If you’re doing this in honor of someone you know affected by childhood cancer, write their name too
- Select your fundraising goal for the season. Make sure to select what you will be tracking whether it’s goals, steals, pins, etc.
- Upload any images that relate to you and your sport
- Choose if you want the event to be public now, or if you want to make edits later before going live. Please note that people will not be able to see your page until you make it public
- Click “Finished,” and you’re all set! Your Kick-It Champion page will be created and you can now share it with friends
Once you’ve registered, we will send you a Kick-It Champion kit complete with posters, stickers and other items to help you get the most out of your season! If you have any questions, be sure to contact our Kick-It Champion coach, ALSF Community Engagement Specialist Gayla Carr, at [email protected].
Click here to learn some handy tips to take your fundraising season to the next level!