A golf outing can be a fun, teambuilding activity for your colleagues as well as an effective way to raise money for childhood cancer research!
- Register your outing today!
- To find a golf outing near you or to view past outings, click here!
Below are some fun activities for raising additional funds at your golf outing:
- Sell mulligans-people can buy a $5 (or any price) mulligan ticket to retake a shot at the start.
- Hold a 50/50 where half the money in the pot goes to the winner and half goes to ALSF.
- Have a live or silent auction for items donated from local businesses.
- Ask golfers to pay $1 for each stroke over par.
- Charge an entry fee for a closest to the hole contest or a beat the golf pro contest.
- Have a pro on the course and tell golfers they can pay to have the pro take a shot for them.
- Hold a longest drive or straightest drive contest!
- Raffles for prize packs, trips, equipment, and other golf outings are always popular.
- Have a lemonade stand on the course and ask for donations!