Alex's "One Cup at a Time" Monthly Giving Program
Become a member of our childhood cancer curing club!
Our founder, Alexandra “Alex” Scott, believed everyone’s contributions made a difference – no matter how big or small! The story of her lemonade stand shows how little things can have a big impact on childhood cancer. One lemonade stand has led to thousands of lemonade stands and hundreds of thousands of donors and more than $150 million to fight childhood cancer.
As an Alex’s "One Cup at a Time” member you can follow in her footsteps by making a recurring gift at a level of your choice that will fund lifesaving pediatric cancer research.
Join using a credit card:
Or use PayPal by selecting an amount below:
Monthly giving funds hope!
We believe in fighting childhood cancer one cup at a time so there is no minimum gift. See how each gift adds up quickly to have a big impact.
Sample Monthly Gifts
- A $10 monthly gift funds more than two hours of childhood cancer research in a year.
- A $25 monthly gift funds more than half a day of childhood cancer research in a year.
- A $50 monthly gift funds more than one day of childhood cancer research in a year.
- A $75 monthly gift funds more than two days of childhood cancer research in a year.
- A $100 monthly gift funds more than one week of childhood cancer research in a year.
Learn more about how your donation is helping kids with cancer. How your donation helps.
As a thank-you for joining, you will receive the following benefits.
- Exclusive quarterly emails with media and content for our One Cup members (hear about our programs from key players like program staff and researchers)
- Complimentary bi-annual print newsletter subscription
- Invitations to special events throughout the year
- Commemorative “One Cup at a Time” pin
- Signed copy of Alex and the Amazing Lemonade Stand hardbound book (signed by Liz and Jay Scott)
- ALSF yellow car magnet
THANK YOU very much for your consideration of becoming a member. If you have any questions, or would like further information, please contact RachelMarie McLaughlin at (866) 333-1213 or [email protected].