Welcome to the Newsroom!
View the latest news, video, and more.
For media inquiries, please contact:
About Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) emerged from the front yard lemonade stand of cancer patient Alexandra “Alex” Scott (1996-2004). In 2000, 4-year-old Alex announced that she wanted to hold a lemonade stand to raise money to help find a cure for all children with cancer. Since Alex held that first stand, the Foundation bearing her name has evolved into a national fundraising movement, complete with thousands of supporters across the country carrying on her legacy of hope. To date, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a registered 501(c)3 charity, has raised more than $140 million toward fulfilling Alex’s dream of finding a cure, funding over 690 pediatric cancer research projects nationally. For more information on Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, visit AlexsLemonade.org.
ALSF Press Releases
- PRESS RELEASE: Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation Announces National Lemonade Days Hero Ambassadors for 2017 Alex’s Lemonade Days (February 1, 2017)
- PRESS RELEASE: Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation’s 11th Annual Lemon Ball Raises over $840,000 for Childhood Cancer Fight (January 16, 2017)
- PRESS RELEASE: Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation Announces New Psychosocial Grant Recipients (January 10, 2017)
- Auntie Anne’s Surpasses $3 Million in Donations to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation [PRESS RELEASE} (December 14, 2016)
- PRESS RELEASE: Rockland Immunochemicals, Inc. Partners with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation to Support Early Career Childhood Cancer Researchers (December 13, 2016)
- PRESS RELEASE: Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation Hosts 11th Annual Lemon Ball on Saturday, January 14, 2017 (December 12, 2016)
- PRESS RELEASE: Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation Hosts 2nd Annual Lemon Mixer on Friday, January 13, 2017 (December 12, 2016)