Welcome to the Newsroom!
View the latest news, video, and more.
For media inquiries, please contact:
About Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) emerged from the front yard lemonade stand of cancer patient Alexandra “Alex” Scott (1996-2004). In 2000, 4-year-old Alex announced that she wanted to hold a lemonade stand to raise money to help find a cure for all children with cancer. Since Alex held that first stand, the Foundation bearing her name has evolved into a national fundraising movement, complete with thousands of supporters across the country carrying on her legacy of hope. To date, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a registered 501(c)3 charity, has raised more than $140 million toward fulfilling Alex’s dream of finding a cure, funding over 690 pediatric cancer research projects nationally. For more information on Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, visit AlexsLemonade.org.
ALSF Press Releases
- PRESS RELEASE: Jackson County’s Annual Freedom Ride Returns Saturday, July 1 (June 20, 2017)
- PRESS RELEASE: Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation Announces Pediatric Oncology Student Training (POST) Grant Recipients (June 20, 2017)
- PRESS RELEASE: Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation Announces Young Investigator Grant Recipients (June 15, 2017)
- PRESS RELEASE: Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation Announces 2017 Epidemiology Grant Recipients (June 14, 2017)
- PRESS RELEASE: L.A. Loves Alex’s Lemonade Culinary Cookout Back Again for an 8th Year to Fight Childhood Cancer with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (June 12, 2017)