Welcome to the Newsroom!
View the latest news, video, and more.
For media inquiries, please contact:
About Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) emerged from the front yard lemonade stand of cancer patient Alexandra “Alex” Scott (1996-2004). In 2000, 4-year-old Alex announced that she wanted to hold a lemonade stand to raise money to help find a cure for all children with cancer. Since Alex held that first stand, the Foundation bearing her name has evolved into a national fundraising movement, complete with thousands of supporters across the country carrying on her legacy of hope. To date, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a registered 501(c)3 charity, has raised more than $150 million toward fulfilling Alex’s dream of finding a cure, funding over 800 pediatric cancer research projects nationally. For more information on Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, visit AlexsLemonade.org.
ALSF Press Releases
- PRESS RELEASE: The 12th Annual Lemon Ball Returns Saturday, January 13, 2018 (December 13, 2017)
- PRESS RELEASE: Third Annual Lemon Mixer Returns to Kansas City January 12, 2018 (December 12, 2017)
- PRESS RELEASE: Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation Announces 2017 Reach Grant Recipients (December 6, 2017)
- PRESS RELEASE: Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation & Tap Cancer Out Team Up to Fund Childhood Cancer Research (December 4, 2017)
- PRESS RELEASE: Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation Announces 2017 Bio-Therapeutics Impact Grant Recipient (November 14, 2017)