Welcome to the Newsroom!
View the latest news, video, and more.
For media inquiries, please contact:
About Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) emerged from the front yard lemonade stand of cancer patient Alexandra “Alex” Scott (1996-2004). In 2000, 4-year-old Alex announced that she wanted to hold a lemonade stand to raise money to help find a cure for all children with cancer. Since Alex held that first stand, the Foundation bearing her name has evolved into a national fundraising movement, complete with thousands of supporters across the country carrying on her legacy of hope. To date, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a registered 501(c)3 charity, has raised more than $150 million toward fulfilling Alex’s dream of finding a cure, funding over 800 pediatric cancer research projects nationally. For more information on Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, visit AlexsLemonade.org.
ALSF Press Releases
- PRESS RELEASE: Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation & Izzy’s Infantry Team Up to Fund Childhood Cancer Research (September 13, 2017)
- PRESS RELEASE: L.A. Loves Alex's Lemonade Raises Over $1.3 Million For Childhood Cancer Research In 8th Year (September 11, 2017)
- PRESS RELEASE: L.A. Loves Alex’s Lemonade Brings Together Culinary & Entertainment Stars for Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, Saturday, September 9 (September 6, 2017)
- PRESS RELEASE: Applebee’s® Raises $1.3 Million for Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (August 30, 2017)
- PRESS RELEASE: First Universal Childhood Cancer Data Lab Opens August 1, 2017 (August 1, 2017)