Welcome to the Newsroom!
View the latest news, video, and more.
For media inquiries, please contact:
About Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) emerged from the front yard lemonade stand of cancer patient Alexandra “Alex” Scott (1996-2004). In 2000, 4-year-old Alex announced that she wanted to hold a lemonade stand to raise money to help find a cure for all children with cancer. Since Alex held that first stand, the Foundation bearing her name has evolved into a national fundraising movement, complete with thousands of supporters across the country carrying on her legacy of hope. To date, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a registered 501(c)3 charity, has raised more than $127 million toward fulfilling Alex’s dream of finding a cure, funding over 650 pediatric cancer research projects nationally. For more information on Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, visit AlexsLemonade.org.
ALSF Press Releases
- PRESS RELEASE: Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation Announces 2016 ‘A’ Award Recipients (November 22, 2016)
- PRESS RELEASE: Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation Invites Supporters to Celebrate #GivingTuesday (November 21, 2016)
- PRESS RELEASE: Northwestern Mutual Unveils 2017 Rose Parade® Float Design Highlighting Commitment to Fight Against Childhood Cancer (November 16, 2016)
- PRESS RELEASE: PHILADELPHIA FLYERS ANNOUNCE DETAILS FOR HOCKEY FIGHTS CANCER NIGHT, PRESENTED BY TOYOTA ON NOVEMBER 2 (October 31, 2016)
- PRESS RELEASE: Northwestern Mutual's 2017 Rose Parade® Float Highlights Commitment to the Fight Against Childhood Cancer (October 25, 2016)
- PRESS RELEASE: Annual Hockey Fights Cancer Campaign Begins Today (October 24, 2016)
- PRESS RELEASE: Applebee's® Presents Top Honors at 2016 Global Franchise Conference (October 10, 2016)