Welcome to the Newsroom!
View the latest news, video, and more.
For media inquiries, please contact:
About Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) emerged from the front yard lemonade stand of cancer patient Alexandra “Alex” Scott (1996-2004). In 2000, 4-year-old Alex announced that she wanted to hold a lemonade stand to raise money to help find a cure for all children with cancer. Since Alex held that first stand, the Foundation bearing her name has evolved into a national fundraising movement, complete with thousands of supporters across the country carrying on her legacy of hope. To date, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a registered 501(c)3 charity, has raised more than $140 million toward fulfilling Alex’s dream of finding a cure, funding over 690 pediatric cancer research projects nationally. For more information on Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, visit AlexsLemonade.org.
ALSF Press Releases
- PRESS RELEASE: New Location, Same Great Party: Schoolly D & Philly’s Top Chefs at the Great Chefs Event After Party at Urban Outfitters, Inc. Building 3 (May 24, 2017)
- PRESS RELEASE: Florida's Natural® Releases New All-Natural Lemonades Just in Time for Summer (May 18, 2017)
- PRESS RELEASE: Hosted by Chicago Superstar Chefs Paul Kahan, Tony Mantuano & Restauranteur Donnie Madia Gianfrancisco, Lemon: Chicago Returns Monday, August 7, 2017 (May 16, 2017)
- PRESS RELEASE: Kick-It to Join the Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation Family to Continue the Fight Against Childhood Cancer (May 15, 2017)
- PRESS RELEASE: Unique Pizza (UPZS) Announces Licensing Agreement with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (May 9, 2017)