Raise money in honor of your hero from wherever you are!
When you register a virtual fundraiser, you'll get your own fundraising webpage that you can personalize with photos and stories about your childhood cancer hero and your family’s efforts. It's easy to spread the word to your family, friends and social network by sharing your fundraising page. With a simple click of the mouse, people can donate online directly to your page and help support childhood cancer research.
Use your fundraising page to:
- Let everyone know why raising money for ALSF is important to you
- Honor childhood cancer heroes
- Share a personal story about childhood cancer, if you feel comfortable
- Post photos and journal or blog entries
- Send emails to ask for donations
- Share updates to Facebook, Twitter, and more
Every dollar you raise will bring us one dollar closer to finding a cure for all children with cancer!