Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) Frozen Lemonade Cup features Mites, Squirts, and PeeWees, playing in a charity ice hockey tournament to raise awareness, support families and fund impactful research for children with cancer. We work directly with the Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation with a shared mission of empowering EVERYONE to help cure childhood cancer; all proceeds from the Frozen Lemonade Cup events go directly to ALSF.
We are thrilled to announce that the 6th Annual ALSF Frozen Lemonade Cup will include expansion cities in Washington, D.C and the Boston Metro area, in addition to our West Chester, Pennsylvania home. Now we need to draft all of your hockey players.
Since Alex’s very first stand in 2000, more than $200 million has been raised for childhood cancer research! Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation has funded over 1,000 research projects in nearly 150 leading pediatric cancer hospitals throughout the United States and Canada. We are honored to continue Alex's legacy by facing off against cancer in three cities.
Your support is most appreciated and will make a meaningful impact on the lives of all children with cancer. The Frozen Lemonade Cup is the kickoff event for ongoing ALSF fundraising efforts. All participants will be given an Alex Lemonade Stand Foundation hockey jersey as well as lemonade stand kits to raise money for the foundation both on and off the ice.
If you are unable to join, you can still support our efforts by making a donation. Thank you for your consideration, time and support.
If you have any event questions, please contact Beth Robertson at [email protected].
- Frozen Lemonade Cup - DC Metro: Saturday, April 4, 2020 from 11 am – 5 pm at Rockville Ice Arena in Rockville, MD
- Frozen Lemonade Cup - Boston Metro: Saturday, April 11, 2020 from 11 am – 5 pm at New England Sports Village in Attleboro, MA
- Frozen Lemonade Cup - Philadelphia Metro: Sunday, April 19, 2020 from 11 am – 5 pm at Ice Line in West Chester, PA
- Frozen Lemonade Cup - New York Metro: Saturday, April 25, 2020 from 12 pm – 6 pm at Chelsea Piers CT in Stamford, CT
- Frozen Lemonade Cup - Pittsburgh Metro: Sunday, April 26, 2020 from 12 pm – 6 pm at Lemieux Sports Complex in Cranberry Township, PA