How Kids are Helping
Would you like to raise money for childhood cancer research, just like Alex did? There are lots of different things you can do! Here are some ideas that kids have used to raise money to help fight childhood cancer:
1. You can hold your own lemonade stand!
2. You can collect spare change, like the kids in this class!
3. You can have an Alex's Lemonade birthday party, like Megan and her friends!
4. You can make bracelets (or another craft) and sell them, like our friend Zoe!
5. You can also come up with your own creative ideas.
Click through this slideshow for some ideas on how kids like you have helped!