Join us for The Lemon Run…Philadelphia’s most inspiring, cancer-fighting 5K!
This November, be part of Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation’s biggest one-day event to help fund better treatments and cures for kids with cancer!
The event starts at Memorial Hall and loops through beautiful Fairmount Park. More than 3,000 runners and walkers wear yellow or gold to promote childhood cancer awareness and complete the 3.1 mile course. You will even have the inspirational opportunity to finish alongside participating childhood cancer hero families.
There may be only one pathway for The Lemon Run, but there are many paths to supporting the event:
- Fundraise as a team or an individual runner/walker. Create a fundraising page on the ALSF website when you register for the event and share it with your friends and family. Lemon Run participants are encouraged, but not required, to raise money and help the fight against childhood cancer.
- Sponsor The Lemon Run as a business or an organization. Levels begin at just $250.
- Sign up the kids for a fun 100 meter Kids' Dash preceding the 5K.
- Live far from Philadelphia? Run or walk in your own hometown as an out of town participant and we’ll even send you a 2017 Lemon Run t-shirt!
- Gather under a team tent. ALSF will supply tents to our largest teams and fundraisers.
- 7:00am – Day of Registration and Bib Pick-Up
- 8:00am – Kids’ Dash
- 8:15am – Program
- 8:30am – 5K Run/Walk starts
Advanced Audio Visual
Fort Washington Periodontics PC
Graybar Electric Company
Pepper Hamilton LLP, Attorneys at Law
Sila Heating and Air Conditioning
United Electric Supply
Eastern HighReach Co., Inc.
Trace Electrical Services
ACE Wire & Cable
Billows Electric Supply Co.
Bob Cermignano Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.
Burlington Electrical Testing Company, Inc.
Centri Business Consulting
Hayman Creative Inc.
HSC Builders & Construction
L.F. Driscoll Co.
NECA Penn Del Jersey Chapter
Suburban Wholesale Lighting
The Malvern School
Turtle and Hughes
Von Rohr Equipment Corp.
Friends of Alex
American Global, LLC
Mr. and Mrs. Michael Mangum
Security and Data Technologies, Inc. (SDT)
Specifically designed for our youngest supporters, the Kids’ Dash is a fun way for children under 8 to participate in The Lemon Run. The Kids’ Dash takes place prior to the run on the football field. Registration includes a t-shirt. Afterwards, kids are welcome to join the 5K as well.
Out of Town Participants
As an out of town participant in Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation’s Lemon Run, you are one of the most important members of our team. Not only are you helping kids with cancer, but you are also raising awareness for the need to support childhood cancer research far beyond Philadelphia. The official Lemon Run t-shirt will be mailed to the address provided.
Meet Two of Our Out of Town Participants
“Dan, Dylan and I were virtual Lemon Runners. Attached is a picture after we finished the 5K in Oviedo, Florida. We had a great time supporting Team Julia and Alex's Lemonade Stand even though we could not run with everyone in Philadelphia. Thank you for everything you do to help children with cancer.”
“I attended the first Lemon Run in the fall of 2009 and had a great time. I thought running virtually while serving abroad would be a cool way to still participate, fight childhood cancer and get other troops involved in something fun here in Afghanistan.”