When: Sunday, November 13, 2016 8:00 am - 11:00 am
4231 Avenue Of The Republic, Memorial Hall in Fairmount Park, Philadelphia, PA 19131 view map
The Lemon Run…Philadelphia’s most inspiring, cancer-fighting 5K!
This November, be part of Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation’s biggest one-day event and join us for The Lemon Run!
The Run starts at Memorial Hall and loops through beautiful Fairmount Park. More than 3,000 runners and walkers, many wearing yellow or gold for childhood cancer awareness, complete the 3.1 mile course. Among the participants are a number of Hero Families with a personal connection to childhood cancer, which adds to the meaning and inspiration of the day.
Register by October 9, 2016 to guarantee you will receive this year’s exclusive Lemon Run shirt.
Register now for The Lemon Run 2016!
It’s not just a Run, it’s an event! Sponsor and team tents fill the lawn in front of Memorial Hall and Liz and Jay Scott, the parents of ALSF founder Alexandra “Alex” Scott, present awards to the top finishers in various age groups.
There is only one Lemon Run, but there are many paths to supporting the event:
- Fundraise as a team or individual runner/walker (you can create an Alex’s fundraising webpage when you register for the event). Lemon Run participants are encouraged, but not required, to raise money to find better treatments and cures for kids with cancer. Prizes will be awarded to top fundraisers!
- Sponsor the Run as a business or organization. Levels are available beginning at just $250
- Sign the kids up for a fun 100 meter Kids’ Dash which precedes the Run/Walk. Even the youngest of supporters can show their support in the fight against childhood cancer!
- The Lemon Run is a great first 5K for kids! If your child is 12 and under they can run in the 5K race at a special discounted rate of $25.
- Literally join together in fighting cancer by sign up for the Centipede Run! Centipede runners will be linked together as they run the 5K course.
- Live far from Philadelphia? Be a Lemon Run virtual runner!
- Participate as a team. Interested in having a tent for your team at the Run? ALSF will provide each team that raises at least $1,500 or has 30 or more team members (as of October 21, 2016) their own 10 x 10 tent on the day of The Lemon Run. These ALSF-provided tents are the only ones permitted. Your tent is a fun place to gather with your team before and after the race!
|Day of Schedule
|7:45 am - Pre-race stretch/ workout with Bulldog Yoga
|8 am - Kids' Dash Starts
|8:30 am - Kickoff Program/Race Start
|10 am - Awards Ceremony
See our Facebook photos from the 2015 Lemon Run here!
Please allow one week for mailed donations to show up on your page.
Fundraisers with Recent Donations
See more »
|Fundraising Page Name||Location||Amount |
|Caleb's Crusaders||Philadelphia, PA||$300 |
|PwC Team Asher||Philadelphia, PA||$9,950 |
|The Lemon Run||Philadelphia, PA||$25 |
|Action Jaxson||Philadelphia, PA||$2,154 |
|Giulianna the Brave's Crusade||Philadelphia, PA||$1,395 |
|Connor Chin's Friends From Janssen ||Philadelphia, PA||$1,686 |
|Team Five Below||Philadelphia, PA||$85 |
|Sarah's Fight||Philadelphia, PA||$1,690 |
|Team Harry 2016||Philadelphia, PA||$3,075 |
|Peloton65||Philadelphia, PA||$1,063 |