Fighting Childhood Cancer One Step at a Time!
Join us for The Lemon Run…Philadelphia’s most inspiring, cancer-fighting 5K!
This November, be part of Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation’s biggest one-day event—The Lemon Run!
The Lemon Run starts at Memorial Hall and loops through beautiful Fairmount Park. More than 3,000 runners and walkers wear yellow or gold for childhood cancer awareness and complete the 3.1 mile course. Among the participants are a number of childhood cancer hero families, which adds meaning and inspiration of the day.
There is only one Lemon Run, but there are many paths to supporting the event:
- Fundraise as a team or an individual runner/walker. Create a fundraising page on the ALSF website when you register for the event and share it with your friends and family. Lemon Run participants are encouraged, but not required, to raise money to fund research for better treatments and cures for kids with cancer.
- Sponsor The Lemon Run as a business or an organization. Levels begin at just $250.
- Sign up the kids for a fun 100 meter Kids’ Dash which precedes the run/walk.
- Live far from Philadelphia? Participate in a race in your own hometown as an out of town participant!
- Gather under a team tent. ALSF will supply tents our largest teams and fundraisers.
Top finishers in various age groups and top fundraisers will receive awards! Join us at The Lemon Run on November 12th! See our pricing chart below.
Fundraisers with Recent Donations
|Fundraising Page Name||Location||Amount|
|Xanders Force||Philadelphia, PA||$40|
|TS helps ALSF||Philadelphia, PA||$10|
|Fight Like Hail||Philadelphia, PA||$258|
|Austin's Avengers 2017||Philadelphia, PA||$2,053|
|E Lemon Ators||Philadelphia, PA||$285|
|Team GEO||Philadelphia, PA||$530|
|Team Dave-O||Philadelphia, PA||$250|
|Cassidy's Crusaders||Philadelphia, PA||$0|