Join ALSF for action-packed evenings of online poker!
Go “all-in” on supporting the fight against childhood cancer and play the night away!
Friday, January 29, 2021
7 pm ET
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
7 pm ET
Saturday, March 27, 2021
7 pm ET
Proceeds from these tournaments benefit Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, which funds researchers so they can find better treatments and more cures for kids battling cancer
- Single Player Buy in - $100
- Single Player Buy in + 1 Rebuy Package - $150
- Single Player Buy in + 1 Rebuy + 1 Add-on Package - $200
*Additional rebuys and add-ons available for purchase at the below prices during the tournament. See Tournament Details for more information.
**Tournament link and access details will be emailed to participants 1-2 days prior to the event.
- Buy in: $100 donation for a 5k starting stack. Everyone 18 years old and older can play!
- Rebuys: $50 donation/each. Rebuy donations will be processed and collected following the tournament. Rebuys of 5k in chips are available for 64 minutes (8 levels of 8 minutes each).
- Add-ons: $50 donation/each. A one time Add-on option is available to players after the rebuy period ends. Follow a few easy steps to add-on 10k in chips (during the first break after 8 levels). Add-on donations will be processed and collected following the tournament.
- Late registration available up to 8pm ET (1 hour after tournament begins)
- No limit hold 'em structure with 8 minute levels and a 3 minute break every 8 levels. Must be at 0 chips within those first 8 levels to rebuy and receive 5k in chips.
- Potential Firewalls: If playing from work, be sure that your browser doesn’t have a firewall that might prohibit login. Mobile playing is also available.
- Grand Prize: Coming soon!
The online poker tournament will be hosted on Faded Spade Poker’s website. You will receive an email leading up to the tournament with detailed instructions on how to register with Faded Spade to gain access. Proper registration is required in order to play in the tournament.