Boston · Philadelphia · New York City · Washington D.C.
The Young Professionals of Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) are a group of young, hard-working individuals who support Alex Scott’s mission to cure childhood cancer one cup at a time. They strive to accomplish this goal by becoming advocates for the Foundation, volunteering at ALSF (and other childhood cancer-related) events, and fundraising throughout the year at various social and networking opportunities.
Become a General Member
A general member is an individual at least 21 years of age who is interested in philanthropy, networking and ALSF's mission. Members should actively participate in volunteer opportunities and social or networking events. It is encouraged that all members host their own fundraising events to benefit ALSF. General Members will have four meetings per year, and it is required that a member must attend at least 2 in order to receive member benefits.
- Discounted rates for YP-ALSF ticketed events
- Discount on ALSF merchandise
- Exclusive news on ALSF events and updates
- Networking with like-minded young professionals
More Ways to Get Involved
Join a Committee
Each chapter of the Young Professionals of ALSF has three committees: an events committee, a volunteer committee, and a communications/social media committee. Committee Members receive the same benefits as General Members and also have a hand in the planning and execution of their committee’s goals.
- Events Committee - Helps to plan the social, networking and fundraising events for the year
- Volunteer Committee - Helps to organize the volunteer opportunities for the Young Professionals of ALSF.
- Social Media Committee - Engage with Young Professionals of ALSF members on various social media and communications platforms
Not Interested in Membership? Join our e-mail list for updates on Young Professionals of ALSF events! Please note that non-member rates will apply for these events.
Find a Young Professionals of Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation in Your Area
We have chapters in Philadelphia, New York City, Washington D.C. and Boston. Don’t see one in your area? Contact [email protected] for more information on starting one.