Raise money for kids with cancer without leaving your chair!
A virtual fundraiser is a great way to raise money and awareness for childhood cancer from the comfort of your home. When you register a virtual fundraiser, you'll get your own fundraising webpage that you can personalize with photos and information about your efforts. It's easy to spread the word to your colleagues, friends, vendors and customers by sharing your page via company social media, email and newsletter. With a simple click of the mouse, people can donate online directly to your page and help support childhood cancer research.
Use your event page to:
- Let everyone know why raising money for ALSF is important to you.
- Share updates to Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Send emails to let your colleagues, customers, friends and family know that they can donate directly to your page.
- Post photos and messages
- Help kids with cancer!
Virtual Fundraising Ideas
Hold a Virtual Office Fundraiser
- Plan a Virtual run/walk 5K - Choose a day and have everyone walk/run a virtual 5k together from their homes. Use your event page for people to join as a team member and collect donations. This is a great way to safely engage with your employees and promote team building through fitness.
- Choose a day and hold a virtual day of giving - Set up an event page and encourage employees to donate and share across their social.
- Virtual Happy Hours or Virtual Trivia Nights - Use free video collaboration software like Zoom or Microsoft Teams, invite colleagues or clients to have a fun-filled time while maintaining social distancing. Collect participant donations using your online event page.
- 30-day Fitness Challenge - Engage your team to a fitness challenge this month and have them donate to your event page to participate or get pledges. This NM office hosted a Peloton Challenge and has raised over $70,000
Virtual Skill Share
- What are your talents? Offer friends a live cooking tutorial, exercise class, editing services, and more for a donation to your event page.
Social Bingo Boards
- Looking for a simple Facebook or Instagram fundraiser? Our Bingo boards are the thing for you. Share the board to your story, collect donations, and tag your donors online. Download Bingo Board 1 and Download Bingo Board 2. Don’t forget to tag @AlexsLemonade!
- Show your support for ALSF using video backgrounds!
Every dollar you raise will bring us one dollar closer to finding a cure for all children with cancer!