September is National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. If you’re wondering how you can help, we are making it easy. Throughout the 30 days of September, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation is sharing 30 ways to show your support in the battle against childhood cancer. We are nearly halfway into the month – have you shown your support yet?
Here’s what you’ve missed:
- Watch our 30 Ways in 30 Days video!
- Register your own lemonade stand today! By holding your own stand, you can help us fight childhood cancer, one cup at a time.
- Organize a group to prepare a home-cooked meal to the guest families of a local Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Pick up some Mike and Ike Lemonade Blends! They're delicious.
- Wear a Childhood Cancer Gold Ribbon Pin each day this month! If you don't have one, check out our Gift Shop here.
- Hold a Strawberry Shortcake lemonade stand in September! American Greetings will donate $50 to YOUR stand! (the first 300 registrations)
- Read our book "Alex and the Amazing Lemonade Stand" at your local library or in a classroom.
- Purchase a cup of virtual lemonade! You can also buy some for your friends! Click "Share" to post this on your Facebook too.
- Celebrate "RMHC Day of Change!" Stop by any McDonald's and drop off your spare change. Help make a difference for the children and families who need to stay at any of the 53 Ronald McDonald Houses!
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation