By: Trish Adkins
Every day is a feel-good day when you share walks, chats and cuddles with your furry friend! Meet some of the coolest dogs around that lend their own brand of furry support to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation. A good dog is the perfect anecdote to a long week, a superior walking partner, the best listener and secret-keeper around and, of course, the snuggliest cuddle before you turn in for the night!
Before you meet these lemonade loving pups, head over to Alex’s Shop and grab a Lemon paisley bandana so your favorite canine can show their support where ever they go!
1. Three weeks ago, we celebrated National Dog Day; but we know every day is a dog day when you have your furry best friend at your side!
2. 11-year survivor Lucy Littlefield’s dog, Nico, agrees wholeheartedly that childhood cancer research is needed!
With childhood cancer research facing setbacks from the pandemic, your support is more vital than ever. Catch the Alex Scott: A Stand for Hope Telethon on air now on @CBSPhilly, and at 10 am EST on The @CWPhilly or stream it now on CBSPhilly.com from anywhere. There are three easy ways to donate to the Telethon right now: Call 866-333-1213 anytime through 8 pm (EST) Text CBSALEX to 44-321 Visit CBSAlex.org
3. Parker the Golden makes lemonade out of lemons and shows how far his suppawt can go!
4. On Childhood Cancer Awareness Day, this pup was bold and went gold for kids with cancer.
5. Committed canines have been racking up the miles all September long with their owners during The Million Mile.
Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation is launching a social media campaign inspired by ALSF founder, Alex Scott’s positive outlook in times of uncertainty. We want to know how you are making lemonade out of lemons during this time - whether by learning new skills, getting creative, connecting with family or friends through video chat or doing something else that puts a sweet smile on your faces! Share your special moments with us on social media using the hashtag #MakeAlexsLemonade.