Challenge your friends and family to a Halloween-themed Scavenger Hunt and help ALSF scare away childhood cancer, for good!
Monsters are scary, but childhood cancer is scarier. Childhood cancer is the number one cause of death by disease in children in the United States. During the month of October, over 20,000 children (nearly 700 a day!) will be affected by an initial or recurrent diagnosis of childhood cancer. Research is needed and it is needed NOW.
Together, we can change this scary fact and work together towards cures.
This Halloween, join the ALSF Halloween Scavenger Hunt and help us scare away childhood cancer for good! Participating is easy and fun, just follow the simple instructions below and share your fun with us on social media using the hashtag #ScareAwayChildhoodCancer.
Want more spooky ideas for how you can scare away cancer? Check out some of our favorite ideas here.
Here’s how to play:
- Print out our scavenger hunt (see below).
- Gather your family and friends and go on the hunt. (Kids, bring your parents!)
- Print out our selfie sign (click here for a printable version), take a selfie and share it with the hashtag #ScareAwayChildhoodCancer on Instagram.
- Bonus entry: Head to a Fall ALSF lemonade stand and take a selfie there. (Don’t forget to grab a cup of lemonade and make a donation!). Use our stand finder to find a stand nearby.
- On November 1, 2017, we’ll pick one winning scavenger hunt selfie, at random, as our prize winner! The winner will receive some ALSF swag and bragging rights.