Simple Ways to Fundraise
- Promote your event through your ALSF Game webpage to sign-up players
- Customize your player page with a photo and personalized message
- Ask for a suggested donation amount from all players
- Download, print and distribute event materials (fliers, sample letters, sign-up forms, etc.)
- Email your family and friends and ask for donations by copying your event page URL into an email blast
- Linking your player page to social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram will increase donations by an average of 40%
- Ask for the MATCH! Ask your donors if their companies provide matching gifts
Kick-It Up a Notch
- Hold a pep rally to kick off or end your campaign
- Set up a table in your cafeteria or lobby to sign up players for your game
- Invite the local media to cover your story
Offer Incentives for Top Fundraisers on Game Day
- Four outs per inning throughout the tournament
- Extra “up” at the end of each game
- Extra life in an elimination tournament
- Special recognition during the tournament
Other Events to Raise Additional Funds
- Hold a profit-share night at a local restaurant. A percentage of sales on a specific date can be donated to your game or tournament.
- Set out donation jars at football tailgates, basketball games and other sporting events.
- Hold a lemonade stand before or at your game or tournament!
Forms & Guides
Signs and More