L.A. Loves Alex's Lemonade
Saturday, October 7, 2023
Royce Quad at UCLA
Do your kids want to spend part of their summer helping others? Los Angeles area kids are gearing up to hold lemonade stands this summer all over the city to raise money to help fight pediatric cancer. In the last four years, L.A. Loves Alex’s Lemonade Kids’ Campaign has raised almost $240,000. These kids are following the example of Alex Scott, a young girl who raised more than a million dollars to help other kids who suffer from the disease that took her life at age eight, pediatric cancer.
Sign Up Now! Here’s What And How?
- TALK to your kids and if they want to help, email Kori Bernards their names.
- CREATE a personalized donation page by clicking here. Each kid commits to raising $250 through lemonade stand sales or online - IT’S EASY!
- COME TO THE KICK OFF PARTY (Date TBD) to learn more about fighting pediatric cancer and the tricks of the trade to help you fundraise! Details to follow.
- RAISE MONEY - online or through lemonade stand sales over the summer.
- CELEBRATE - One parent from each family is admitted free to L.A. Loves Alex's Lemonade culinary festival which has raised over $9 million to fight childhood cancer since 2009. The KIDS’ CAMPAIGN will present a big check to Alex’s parents at the event.
Questions? Ask The Chairwomen!
Kori Bernards - [email protected]
Lindsey Karatz - [email protected]
*The Kids' Campaign is designed for kids under the age of 12. Attendance at the L.A. Loves Alex’s Lemonade event is not required to participate. Kids that attend the event must be accompanied by an adult that is registered for the event.
Fundraisers with Recent Donations
|Fundraising Page Name||Location||Amount|