Looking for a fun and unique way to participate in Lemonade Days?
Check out the ideas below or create your own!
Connect with friends, family and co-workers through virtual events:
- Hold a virtual class of any kind and invite friends and family to join
- Start a fitness routine and challenge others to join you
- Host an online dance party
- Demonstrate your special skills with a virtual talent show
- Have participants go on a scavenger hunt for household items
- Show your artistic side with an online craft or art show
- Hold a virtual game or trivia night
- Hold an online auction
- Host story time over video chat
Use social media to get others involved:
- Bite into a lemon and snap a selfie to show your Lemon Face – then challenge others to do the same!
- Start a Facebook fundraiser – your coach can help you add these donations to your event page
- Show your support with gold or yellow ManiCURES – have others do the same and share pictures!
- Share an ALSF-branded bingo board on social media – choose from two cute lemon designs: Download 1 or Download 2
- Email or tag your friends on social media and challenge them to donate any amount to your page. Then, ask them to share your fundraiser with 4 people to represent the fact that pediatric cancer only receives 4% of national funding for cancer research.
Put the “fun” into fundraising:
- Clean up around the house with a challenge to do chores for donations
- Are you artistic or crafty? Offer your artwork in exchange for donations.
- Get everyone reading by hosting a read-a-thon
- Set an incentive for reaching your fundraising goal – offer to shave your head or grow out your beard!
Make sure you and your donors check if your employer offers matching gifts to double your impact!