Welcome to ALSF’s Reviewer Portal
Thank you for agreeing to serve as a reviewer! We are grateful for your time an expertise!
Application assignments are accessible via our online review system, ProposalCentral. Please take a moment to sign in and confirm that you can access your reviewer dashboard and assigned applications.
Ready to Review?
Once you have logged in, a list of your assigned reviews will be displayed on the tab "All Applications". For new applications, you will be asked if you have any conflicts of interest prior to reviewing the proposals (see COI policy below).
There is a Help tab in the portal with a Frequently Asked Questions section which can guide you through the process should you get stuck. However, if you have questions please reach out to us ([email protected]) and we will be happy to assist you.
Need a refresher on ALSF guidelines? Refer to the documents below.
- Grant Eligibility Overview Chart
- ALSF Budget Expenditure Policy
- ALSF Resource Sharing Policy
- ALSF Resource Sharing Review Rubric
- Grant Agreement with IP Policy
- ALSF Scientific Review Board – Conflict of Interest and Confidentiality Policy
Medical Research Grants
- 2024 POST Program Grant Application Guidelines
- 2024 Crazy 8 Initiative Award Guidelines
- 2024 Innovation Grant Application Guidelines
- 2024 RUNX1 RARE Grant Program Guidelines
- 2024 Young Investigator Grant Guidelines
- 2023 ‘A’ Award Grant Application Guidelines
- 2023 R Accelerated Grant Application Guidelines
- 2023 Reach Grant Application Guidelines
- 2023 POST Program Grant Application Guidelines
- 2023 Young Investigator Grant Guidelines
Progress and Final Reports