Log in to ALSF’s Reviewer Portal
You should have received an email containing your username and a link to set-up your password from the ALSF Reviewer Community. If you need us to resend this email, please contact us at [email protected]
Once you have set-up your password, you are ready to log in. Please remember: Your username always ends in @alsfreview.org (Do not use your own email address!)
Ready to Review?
Please use our STEP-BY-STEP Instructions to familiarize yourself with our new reviewer portal. For instructions to review applications, click here. For instructions to review grant reports, click here.
The guides will show you how to:
- Use your Dashboard
- View or download documents
- Edit the review form
- Submit a review
Once you have logged in, a list of your assigned reviews will be displayed. Please let us know as soon as possible if you have any conflicts of interest with your assignments.
Can’t find your password? Not a problem! Click on the login button above and then click on the “Forgot your Password?” link. If you have trouble logging in, please contact the Grants Team at 610-649-3034 or [email protected].
Need a refresher on ALSF guidelines? Refer to the documents below.
Medical Research Grants
- 2019 POST Program Guidelines
- 2019 Epidemiology Grant Guidelines
- 2019 Young Investigator Grant Guidelines
- 2019 Innovation Award Letter of Intent Guidelines
- 2019 Innovation Award Full Application Guidelines
- 2018 'A' Award Guidelines
- 2018 Reach Award Guidelines
- 2018 Familial RUNX1 Grant - Letter of Intent Guidelines
- 2018 Familial RUNX1 Grant - Full Application Guidelines
- 2017 Bio-Therapeutics Impact Award Guidelines
- 2015 Phase I/II Infrastructure Guidelines
- 2013 Centers of Excellence Guidelines
Nurse Researcher Grants
Progress and Final Reports