Nearly 1,000 Research Projects Funded Since 2005
Grants distributed from Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation are designed to fill critical voids in current pediatric cancer research. All applications are reviewed by the appropriate Grant Review Boards and approved by the ALSF Board of Directors.
New User registration: If you haven’t applied using our new portal -- you need to create an account, contact record, and portal username/password. An email confirmation will be sent to verify your email address, completing your registration. Then, login to access the grant application. NOTE: the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser is incompatible with the online system; please use Chrome or Firefox for best results!
New for 2019 - Resource Sharing documentation is required! Please refer to the Resource Sharing Form for requirements, sample, and review rubric.
Please see the grant calendar for upcoming deadlines. Below are most recent guidelines for all of the different grant programs.
Medical Research Grants
- 2019 'A' Award Guidelines
- 2019 Reach Award Guidelines
- 2019 POST Program Guidelines
- 2019 Epidemiology Grant Guidelines
- 2019 Young Investigator Grant Guidelines
- 2019 Innovation Award Letter of Intent Guidelines
- 2019 Innovation Award Full Application Guidelines
- 2019 RUNX1 Early Career Investigator Grant Guidelines
- 2017 Bio-Therapeutics Impact Award Guidelines
- 2015 Phase I/II Infrastructure Guidelines
- 2013 Centers of Excellence Guidelines
Nursing Research Grants
- 2018 Clinical Site Application for Fellowship Project
- 2017 Discovery: Independent Nurse Researcher Grant Guidelines
- 2017 Nurse Researcher Fellowship Application Guidelines