Grants distributed from Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation are designed to fill critical voids in current pediatric cancer research. All applications are reviewed by the appropriate Grant Review Boards and approved by the ALSF Board of Directors.
New User registration: If you haven’t applied using our new portal -- you need to create an account, contact record, and portal username/password. An email confirmation will be sent to verify your email address, completing your registration. Then, login to access the grant application. NOTE: the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser is incompatible with the online system; please use Chrome or Firefox for best results!
Resources for Grant Applicants
Please see the grant calendar for upcoming deadlines. Below are most recent guidelines for all of the different grant programs.
Medical Research Grants
- 2018 'A' Award Guidelines
- 2018 Reach Award Guidelines
- 2018 Innovation Award Full Application Guidelines
- 2018 Innovation Award Letter of Intent Guidelines
- 2018 Epidemiology Guidelines
- 2018 POST Program Guidelines
- 2018 Young Investigator Guidelines
- 2018 Familial RUNX1 Grant - Letter of Intent Guidelines
- 2018 Familial RUNX1 Grant - Full Application Guidelines
- 2017 Bio-Therapeutics Impact Award Guidelines
- 2015 Phase I/II Infrastructure Guidelines
- 2013 Centers of Excellence Guidelines
Nursing Research Grants
- 2018 Clinical Site Application for Fellowship Project
- 2017 Discovery: Independent Nurse Researcher Grant Guidelines
- 2017 Nurse Researcher Fellowship Application Guidelines