Welcome! Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation is pleased to fund critical projects in current pediatric cancer research. We value your commitment and effort to improve the treatment and care of children battling cancer, ultimately curing these diseases. Throughout your grant period (and beyond), ALSF will stay connected with you and is available to help promote your accomplishments. Thank you!
ALSF’s new portal is open for the submission of grant requirements!
Grant recipients with active grants through 2017 have been pre-registered and sent an email to complete their registration. Once completed, ALSF will link the grant requirements which will be listed on the User Dashboard. Registered users will login at the link below.
New award requirements are now submitted via one form. You will upload:
- Grant Conditions signed and dated in January 2018.
- Proof of Liability Insurance (General Liability)
- Updated Other Support
- IRB and/or IACUC (if applicable and pending at time of application)
- IND approval (if applicable and pending at time of application
Reports should be uploaded by the due date on your dashboard.
You also will also note any publications resulting from the data collected during the grant report period. If you have PDF copies please upload them with the report.
- Cover page
- Lay summary - Please write a brief update on your project for our website.
- Report outline
No Cost Extension Requests: Please request the extension in the Final Report, Future plans section. Detail the work to be completed during the extension and detailed budget.
In order to consider the extension ALSF requires the full report be reviewed, including the budget for the extension period. If approved a subsequent Final Report is required.
Report Guidelines and templates are below.
Thank you! Please contact [email protected] if you have questions.
New Award Requirements:
- Grant Conditions - Signed
- IRB and/or IACUC approvals (if pending at time of application)
- Institution IRS Federal Charitable Tax Status Letter
- Proof of General Liability Insurance
- PR – Social Media links, quote from PI & headshot
- Other Support – (if changed since application submission)
Annual Report Requirements (see calendar for dates):
- Progress Reports
- Final Report
- All reports are reviewed by our Scientific Advisory Board and approved by ALSF.
- Papers acknowledging ALSF published after the Final Report is submitted should be emailed to [email protected]