Welcome! Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation is pleased to fund critical projects in current pediatric cancer research. We value your commitment and effort to improve the treatment and care of children battling cancer, ultimately curing these diseases. Throughout your grant period (and beyond), ALSF will stay connected with you and is available to help promote your accomplishments. Thank you!
View or Submit Grant Requirements and Reports
New Award Requirements:
- Grant Conditions - Signed
- IRB and/or IACUC approvals (if pending at time of application)
- Institution IRS Federal Charitable Tax Status Letter
- Proof of General Liability Insurance
- PR – Social Media links, quote from PI & headshot
- Other Support – (if changed since application submission)
Annual Report Requirements (see calendar for dates):
- Progress Reports
- Final Report
- All reports are reviewed by our Scientific Advisory Board and approved by ALSF.
- Publications: please email directly to [email protected]
To upload documents and submit requirements:
- 1. Please use the login button above to open your ALSF grant account.
- 2. Click the Requirements tab at the top left of the landing page. Requirements will be listed as New until you open the link. Once open, the link will move to the “In progress” list.
- 3. Requirements may be transferred to other staff. Follow onscreen instructions.
- 4. When ready, click Submit & Review, then Submit.
PLEASE NOTE: Emailing requirements, other than publications, may result in delayed review, notification and payment.