Welcome! Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation is pleased to fund critical projects in current pediatric cancer research. We value your commitment and effort to improve the treatment and care of children battling cancer, ultimately curing these diseases. Throughout your grant period (and beyond), ALSF will stay connected with you and is available to help promote your accomplishments. Thank you!
View or Submit Grant Requirements and Reports
New Award Requirements:
- Grant Conditions - Signed
- IRB and/or IACUC approvals (if pending at time of application)
- Institution IRS Federal Charitable Tax Status Letter
- Proof of General Liability Insurance
- PR – Social Media links, quote from PI & headshot
- Other Support – (if changed since application submission)
Annual Report Requirements (see calendar for dates):
- Progress Reports
- Final Report
- All reports are reviewed by our Scientific Advisory Board and approved by ALSF.
- Publications: please email directly to [email protected]
To upload documents and submit requirements:
- 1. Please use the login button above to open your ALSF grant account.
- 2. Click the Requirements tab at the top left of the landing page. Requirements will be listed as New until you open the link. Once open, the link will move to the “In progress” list.
- 3. Requirements may be transferred to other staff. Follow onscreen instructions.
- 4. When ready, click Submit & Review, then Submit.
PLEASE NOTE: Emailing requirements, other than publications, may result in delayed review, notification and payment.
FAQs for Reports and Requirements
- Q. Is carry-over to the next grant year allowed? You may identify the carry over in the progress report budget. The amount should be explained. ALSF’s Scientific Advisory Board reviews the budget and research progress. If concerns exist, ALSF will follow-up.
- Q. How do I request a no cost extension? Please submit your Final Report and request the extension in the Future Plans section; include the budget detail page for the extension period. If your institution needs approval before the end of your current grant period please submit your report online at least 2 weeks before the grant end date. You may estimate the expenditures.
- Q. How do I request re-budgeting my grant? Please email a written letter explaining the re-budget amount and reason for the request to [email protected]. Detail the new expenses to be covered.
- Q. Do ALSF grants count as NIH peer reviewed funding? Yes! In 2016 ALSF was approved by NIH/NCI as a funding organization that meets the peer review system standard. Out of 28 organizations, ALSF is the first that is focused solely on pediatric cancer research. http://cancercenters.cancer.gov/PoliciesResources/PoliciesResources#
- Q. Should the Progress Report budget form include actual expenses or projected expenses? There will be expenses that clear after the Progress Report deadline. The Summary section (page 2) of the budget form should include actual cleared and estimated expenses for the grant year.
- Q. Are renewals to IRB/IACUC approvals required by ALSF? Yes! Please submit renewals with your annual Progress Report.