Welcome! Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation is pleased to fund critical projects in current pediatric cancer research. We value your commitment and effort to improve the treatment and care of children battling cancer, ultimately curing these diseases. Throughout your grant period (and beyond), ALSF will stay connected with you and is available to help promote your accomplishments. Thank you!
New award requirements are submitted via one form through the online applicant portal.
You will upload:
- Grant Conditions signed and dated
- Proof of Liability Insurance (General Liability)
- Updated Other Support
- IRB and/or IACUC (if applicable and pending at time of application)
- IND approval (if applicable and pending at time of application
Reports should be uploaded by the due date on your portal dashboard. If you do not have a portal login, please contact us.
Your report should inlcude the following sections. The online report form allows you to submit citations of any new publications or presentations resulting from the project during the report period. Please upload PDF copies of publications.
- Cover page
- Lay summary - Please write a brief update on your project for our website.
- Report outline
No Cost Extension Requests: Please request the extension in the Final Report, Future Plans section. Detail the work to be completed during the extension and budget detail for the extension.
In order to consider the extension, ALSF requires the full report be reviewed, including the budget. If approved, a subsequent Final Report is required.
Report Guidelines and required templates are below.
Please contact [email protected] if you have questions.
Download Report Guidelines
- Grant Agreement with IP Policy
Required for Innovation, Reach, Bio-Therapeutics Impact and 'A' Award Grants
- Grant Agreement without IP Policy
Required for Young Investigator, Epidemiology, Psychosocial Grants
- Report Cover Page
- Phase I/II Enrollment Template
- Budget Form - Standard
- Budget Form - 5 Year Grant
New Award Requirements:
- Grant Conditions - Signed
- IRB and/or IACUC approvals (if pending at time of application)
- Institution IRS Federal Charitable Tax Status Letter
- Proof of General Liability Insurance
- PR – Social Media links, quote from PI & headshot
- Other Support – (if changed since application submission)
Annual Report Requirements (see calendar for dates):
- Progress Reports
- Final Report
- All reports are reviewed by our Scientific Advisory Board and approved by ALSF.
- Papers acknowledging ALSF published after the Final Report is submitted should be emailed to [email protected]